What is the rarest LEGO you own?

Like many, I don't have rare per se, but I have some cool vintage: Caribbean Clipper, Black Seas Barracuda, El Dorado's Fortress, and the gray King's Castle.

oh ye ofc... How could I forgot about my vintage Black Knights Castle ....

oh the days!

I have the same from my childhood except insert "black falcons" castle instead of kings castle!

Those were all great sets.  Definitely provided some serious fun during my formative years.

I had Black Monarch's Castle as well as KC - definitely a step up.  I also had Forestmen's Crossing and Forestmen's hideout, but never got the River Fortress.  Still ticked to this day...

I have this 4x4 base plate that I signed my name on with a Sharpie.  I bet you that is pretty rare, as in the only one in the world.  That is unless I decided to sign my name on some other bricks

It's not that rare, I can sign your name on any 4x4 base plate I want!

• Like 1

Those were all great sets. Definitely provided some serious fun during my formative years.

I had Black Monarch's Castle as well as KC - definitely a step up. I also had Forestmen's Crossing and Forestmen's hideout, but never got the River Fortress. Still ticked to this day...

The forrestmen were my favorite! I believe I have all of them but haven't actually checked the whole list on brickset. I know I have those 3 plus more stored away.

I don't know about 'rare' exactly. I have one The Zombies set and two The Orc Forges, all at retail. I have the original yellow castle from 1981 and some other oldies but not sure being old makes them rare as such. I have collected some of the DK book minifigures if that somehow counts.

That Bizarro is super awesome and sure wish I had one. You're a lucky man, ExoBro94!

Nice. Hope it didn't cost you a fortune.

I was saving up for it for a while actually. I keep a reserve of money that I use for occasions such as this one. Plus, with only 200 being made, I think it will hold it's value extraordinarily well. But it's for my collection, so I won't sell it unless I absolutely need to (which will never happen, with the way I have learned to budget  :D).