What Lego set did you buy today?

Bought 3 caterhams taking advantage of AFOL day. They threw in some polybags and a snow globe (bashed - so will build). Used some VIP points as well, so overall about 40% off for a set that isn't available on discount anywhere in UK. I think there was a fellow brickpicker who was in queue ahead of me buying a Snowspeeder and insisting that they find a pristine box! Made me laugh!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, LahH001 said:

Bought 3 caterhams taking advantage of AFOL day. They threw in some polybags and a snow globe (bashed - so will build). Used some VIP points as well, so overall about 40% off for a set that isn't available on discount anywhere in UK. I think there was a fellow brickpicker who was in queue ahead of me buying a Snowspeeder and insisting that they find a pristine box! Made me laugh!

AFOL day?

I went to TLS Tuesday evening when they got the Ninjago blind bags in. I was told they sold out instantly. Well, I can't visit Mecca and not spend money! This is me showing restraint and just picking up some staples: milk, bread, and eggs.

8e0a1392d88bf669e8b8b6768efc8025.jpg

Needing something more exciting, I picked this for a personal build/fig flip for $23.78 at Target.

6d2170d2457e1ca5c762f9eb6f9e528a.jpg

• Like 4

Another wagon of Lego from WM.  I finally got a Dragon Forge for $40:)

Kmart clearance - Microfighters ~$4 @ all on points.  I bought the last 3 TIEs and enough of the other 3 to round out about 15 sets of 4.  I left behind about 100 Krennics, Y-Wings & U-Wings, and another 75 battle packs.  If anyone is interested in them please PM me.

micro.jpg

wm.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FM said:

Another wagon of Lego from WM.  I finally got a Dragon Forge for $40:)

Kmart clearance - Microfighters ~$4 @ all on points.  I bought the last 3 TIEs and enough of the other 3 to round out about 15 sets of 4.  I left behind about 100 Krennics, Y-Wings & U-Wings, and another 75 battle packs.  If anyone is interested in them please PM me.

micro.jpg

wm.jpg

You say "clearance" but the $4 "all on points", were these actually yellow tagged for clearance or just regular SYW magic?

And if yes to the clearance part what were the actual clearance prices? I would need to add them to the list over at the Kmart clearance thread

• Like 1

On 7/16/2017 at 11:06 PM, Alpinemaps said:

I'm in shock. It's 56 of the 61 bags and manual 2 and 3. I've asked if they have anymore or the other manual.

All 3 manuals are about $350 plus on BL.

This is up there with my 10030 find from a couple years ago.

I need to figure out how easy it is to figure out the contents of the missing bags, and what my time and cost is going to be to gather it up vs just selling it as is on the bay.

I'm a little late to the party, but nice find! Definitely beats my used Taj find a few months ago for $200. I am missing manual #2, so if you feel like you want to part with it ?

1 hour ago, exciter1 said:

The Architecture Sydney Opera House I found a few months ago was pretty good, but I think this might have it beat for my relic of the year find.423456e77aedb9b06a4bf7b0cbfb23f6.jpg

You live in a different world than the rest of us.  I'm guessing you've figured out parallel universe travel and go and grab random 4 year old sets to mess with us.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, boliramirez said:

I been selling the 4002016 ( 50 Yrs of trains)  steady at $220 - $230 plus shipping , $150 is a good price in my opinion ....

They seem to be getting around $175 on ebay here. I offered him $100, he said he would think about it. I don't think that is going to sell on CL here and he won't risk his job listing it on ebay so hopefully I'll hear back.