What Lego set did you buy today?

1 minute ago, Sprocket77 said:

The problem is, I have another 8 Pirate sets on hold and not far off the same with the Nexo sets

I set my limit to 3 on any set that's a real gamble. I've got more confidence in nexo than angry birds but its always guessing which sets take off and which stall. Theres no theme with uptick across the range like JW & SD last year. My biggest bugbear is retired sets warming shelves at TRU's

1 minute ago, Fenix_2k1 said:

Theres no theme with uptick across the range like JW & SD last year. My biggest bugbear is retired sets warming shelves at TRU's

That's my biggest problem, I had Jurassic World and Scooby Doo earmarked all last year to pick up and I've been delighted with how they've done, especially the Haunted Lighthouse, where average buy in was €22, don't have any themes like that this year.

I think a lot of this year's purchases will be buy really low and sell for 50%-100% net profit at Christmas. I only need to sell Piggy Pirate Ship between €29-€39 at Christmas on the local ads sites to achieve that. Still nearly 50% off RRP.

This may all change depending on Tesco's 3 for 2 offers. I bought a lot of good sets I hadn't even considered then.

Not buying that many Piggy Pirates by the way, just have that many held. Think 3 sounds about right.

I'm in shock. It's 56 of the 61 bags and manual 2 and 3. I've asked if they have anymore or the other manual.

All 3 manuals are about $350 plus on BL.

This is up there with my 10030 find from a couple years ago.

I need to figure out how easy it is to figure out the contents of the missing bags, and what my time and cost is going to be to gather it up vs just selling it as is on the bay.

• Like 6

I'm in shock. It's 56 of the 61 bags and manual 2 and 3. I've asked if they have anymore or the other manual.

All 3 manuals are about $350 plus on BL.

This is up there with my 10030 find from a couple years ago.

I need to figure out how easy it is to figure out the contents of the missing bags, and what my time and cost is going to be to gather it up vs just selling it as is on the bay.

You can always trade me for an amazon error haha ;)

Nice find!