What Lego set did you buy today?

1 hour ago, fuzzy_bricks said:

You're a braver man than me, that's too many red flags for myself

4 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

I hear ya, I'd hate to waste the coupon.

Yep ... seller account disabled, got notified an hour ago.

"We had to remove this listing from the site and you're not required to complete the transaction. If you've already sent payment, the sale should process as normal and you don't have anything to worry about. If you have any questions about delivery, please check tracking or contact your seller. If you run into any trouble along the way eBay is here to help. Please visit the Resolution Center to help resolve any problems you may encounter.

This user is no longer registered on eBay."

Gave EBay a call, they've refunded the purchase cost and gave me a coupon for the value of the 20% coupon I used. Phew.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, the_shy_guy said:

75192 for 629€ at galeria kaufhof  :) waiting for winter to get rid of my last one.

That's a pretty good deal. For me that would come to a 26% discount, considering the Dutch RRP is €850.

Still, I think a higher discount is still possible... 

Edited by Haay

3 Orders from LEGO LEGO Shop at Home to get the double promos, and I finally cleared out the last remaining BIONICLE sets (in decent condition, I left a few battered ones) from my local independent toy store for 15% under RRP .
These have been a great find for me in the last months, they previously also had multiples of Tahu and the Kopaka & Melum Unity set, all still for under retail :) 

IMG_0813.JPG

• Like 4

6 hours ago, longshot said:

Is the Dino poly not available in the US yet?

Only in very few places in couple states, but soon walmarts will get them from what I’ve seen.

On 6/5/2018 at 7:32 PM, Alpinemaps said:

Line forms back there. There’s a bunch of us that want that action.

On 6/5/2018 at 8:10 PM, Elkkthunder said:

I started that wish list that no one has filled ?

So where is that SHORT! list guys and who’s on it?

Edited by Lordoflego

8 minutes ago, Lordoflego said:

Only in very few places in couple states, but soon walmarts will get them from what I’ve seen.

So where is that SHORT! list guys and who’s on it?

I think it started in the TRU thread, I was 1st , there as at least 5 people interested

• Like 1

Was helping my wife with some work and drove past a couple of yard sales.  Guy was selling sets bought for his daughter and she never opened them. 

$15 for a sealed Ninjago Lightning Dragon Battle #2521

$20 for a sealed Ninjago Fire Temple #2507. 

I was tempted at a third, but passed because it had been opened, was partially built, and the instructions were tattered.  It was #2505 Garmadon's Dark Fortress, asking $15.  I think I made the best choices.

• Like 2

Just about an hour ago: Picked up the 42083 at the store in La Jolla. After all point discounts had been applied; I paid just over $100.00 for the set, and earned $15.00 in points again by buying it.  So, the grand total was $85.00 and 2 hours in Friday afternoon traffic in south California; still, I’m so happy with this total deal !  ? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mgip21 said:

Thought about that but not sure where one would steal one.  if so they were brave because I meet them at a police station. 

Thief: Amazon! This set was full of rocks!
Amazon: OK LOL, have it for free and we'll charge the seller
Thief: Offerup, $400. All profit!

• Sad 1

On 5/14/2018 at 3:16 PM, OrangeChiliPeP said:

the last few days I bought a lot of building bigger thinking sets @TRU. They were 50-60% off! 

I like the box art, especially 10401! ? 

86x 10401, 8x 10402, 7x 10403, 25x 10404 & 3x 10405

Congrats! Hehe, I did that too! ?
I cleared the whole inventory of my local TRU market on this at -50%:
14x 10401, 11x 10402, 8,10403, 9x 10404 & 6x 10405

• Thanks 1

Just stuff for me and my family today...

70611 Water Strider (for my daughter, for completing all her book reports)

75162 Y-Wing Microfighter (at retail price, amazingly...it's been sold out and marked up everywhere else I've looked)

30406 Unikitty Roller Coaster Wagon (if this is a roller coaster, I'd like to know where the other cars are...also, it really bugs me that Unikitty's head falls off so easily -- unless I've built it wrong? The instructions didn't include Unikitty, just the vehicle)

Various minifigure blind bags from Series 17 and Lego Batman Movie Series 1

Used my 5% off Legoland discount