What Lego set did you buy today?

10 minutes ago, Kookoox10 said:

I wouldn't either!  Are they all sealed?

Yes, haven't looked at complete box quality, just made sure they were Lego. Probably keeping the Ariel and Sleeping Beauty set for my girls and sell the rest to make back my $. Although the Catamaran is tempting to build, must sell.

9 minutes ago, CosmicSpeed said:

Yes, haven't looked at complete box quality, just made sure they were Lego. Probably keeping the Ariel and Sleeping Beauty set for my girls and sell the rest to make back my $. Although the Catamaran is tempting to build, must sell.

The Catamaran is bigger than anticipated.  Me and my daughter built that one, one of the more exciting "boat" related builds we have done in a while.  Good job with the mini score!

On 5/21/2018 at 12:07 PM, brickvoyeur said:

Well, now the UCS catch up list is sitting at a cool 1 item. Rolling the dice. Listing says the sets are complete and if nothing else the images show the rare parts are all there.

7191 X-Wing and 10212 Imperial Shuttle for $332.99

Clearly parts of an AT-AT (8129) in there as well, as well as small pieces of 10221... I guess in case my last purchase goes awry.

image.thumb.png.8b9927db7e4a912ff9ff5f20766a1a2d.png

On 6/5/2018 at 3:06 PM, exracer327 said:

I was totally watching this listing but let it go.  The shuttle looks to be pretty much complete.  But that is not 7191 X-Wing.  It is 10240 Red Five and it looks like it was missing most of the engines.  Hope it works out for you.

So I finished my inventory. Shuttle was missing 3 pieces which I had on hand. 10240 ship itself was missing 11, which equates to a $5 bricklink order. Lots of missing parts to the stands, but I had more than enough technic spares to put them in the pile and complete that inventory. Surprisingly both plaques were there. So didn't do too bad. Whitened the pieces so everything is shiny. Lots of other random parts that don't equate to much, but it never hurts to have spares. All in all it worked out well. One day after the newborn starts sleeping better at night I may be able to slowly pick at building these over the course of a month.

• Like 6

I didn't buy any set recently per se except for that one set with 2 flower pots but I did manage to find few boxes of Wall-e that I completely forgot about. I was trying to clear some cabinet space and came across few walmart boxes that were packed lightly. Opened them and found 8 Wall-e in total. Now I think I have 11 Wall-es.... Sometimes when you are busy working and someone else receives the packages for you, you forget about them. This is a problem for me because I have only sold like 3 sets in total... in person... never online... Except for snow globe, this is the only set I have anything close to 10.

Edited by lebrick
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, oneknightr said:

My wife purchased this from Amazon today and it reminded me of the 16 pocket apron for CMF smooshing! LOL

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B075LKRLJG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Chicken Egg Apron 12 Pockets.jpg

I don't know what possesed me to click on that link, but now I'm getting other apron recommendations from Amazon.  Don't know how I'm going to explain that to the wife.

• Haha 2