Retiring Soon - open speculation

I saw the Encounter on Jakku set on discount at 2 walmarts yesterday.  They had a bunch of rollbacks, but nothing that I felt was worth grabbing at the price.  Most of it was just discounted to around 25%.  Online prices have been there for a while now.  But, I do wonder if that set is going?  That would be a quick short shelf life if it did. 

5 hours ago, Foxhound said:

76035 Jokerland is also C2C at LEGO Shop at Home.com. What do you think about this set. I mean, this one features Joker and Joker is never a bad investment. But if take a look at Dynamic Duo Funhouse Escape, which is more or less comparable to this one...

Yeh but it has teen titans aswell which don't look like being remade as oppose to the frequent figure releases in the fun house.

Korean shop at home has Architecture Big Ben, Eiffel Tower and Trevi Fountain as temporarily out of stock but not orderable .  it wouldn't be surprising f any of these 3 were to go.  something to keep an eye on.  Minecraft Ender Dragon and Crafting box are in similar status along with most of the Speed Champions wave 1.  hoping we get some minecraft EOL coming up here.

• Like 1

Resultado de imagen de kim jong un

Keeping an eye out.

4 minutes ago, cladner said:

Korean shop at home has Architecture Big Ben, Eiffel Tower and Trevi Fountain as temporarily out of stock but not orderable .  it wouldn't be surprising f any of these 3 were to go.  something to keep an eye on.  Minecraft Ender Dragon and Crafting box are in similar status along with most of the Speed Champions wave 1.  hoping we get some minecraft EOL coming up here.

Are you kidding me that White House stays around another year? What will it take for that set to bite the dust?

• Like 6

Guest TabbyBoy
5 minutes ago, Deanfjr said:

Santa's Workshop, Sold Out, at SAH

Good! I've been trying to offload mine and missed the window last year. Be quick as they WILL be back!

5 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

I think everyone forgets about the Simpsons House and Kwik-E-Mart as potential big box exclusive retirements for this year.

I dunno I think if they were going Walmart/Target/Amzn would have been selling them at $100-$150 by now and there is no "retiring soon" tag on shop at home anywhere. I am not biting until we get a major discount on them.

• Like 2