Ideas #005: 21104 - NASA Mars Science Laboratory Curiosity Rover

Etan

• 2 weeks later...

This thread does not get much activity any more understandably.

Asking genuinely -

Does anyone REALLY think this thing is going to sky rocket at Christmas from its $95-$100 price point?

If so when would we see that taking place.

I just do not see it being moved on ebay at all.

I am tempted to unload the 15 I have at $95 each take the profits and use them to invest into the exclusives that are approaching EOL or mixed flipping.

Opinions?

This thread does not get much activity any more understandably.

Asking genuinely -

Does anyone REALLY think this thing is going to sky rocket at Christmas from its $95-$100 price point?

If so when would we see that taking place.

I just do not see it being moved on ebay at all.

I am tempted to unload the 15 I have at $95 each take the profits and use them to invest into the exclusives that are approaching EOL or mixed flipping.

Opinions?

they are moving somewhat slowly on amazon, but my expectations are they will move faster closer to Christmas, but i don't expect skyrocketing prices this christmas - sales rank is kinda low.

they are moving somewhat slowly on amazon, but my expectations are they will move faster closer to Christmas, but i don't expect skyrocketing prices this christmas - sales rank is kinda low.

Maybe a little off the radar for the average Lego consumer, but should still continue to grow. Plenty of folks will be happy to unload (or unload a portion of their inventory) at the current price point, however, so until that supply is exhausted don't look for any more spikes in price.

Offer on eBay of $50:

I'm a student in NYC who just finished an MFA program in fiction writing. I was given a small grant to fly to Pasadena and visit NASA's JPL and interview scientists and see the REAL rover. I just want to assemble this! Broke! Not a collector! Please

Uh, okay, let's see.... $50 minus fees and initial cost of $30 will net me less than $10... Hmmm....

Offer on eBay of $50:

I'm a student in NYC who just finished an MFA program in fiction writing. I was given a small grant to fly to Pasadena and visit NASA's JPL and interview scientists and see the REAL rover. I just want to assemble this! Broke! Not a collector! Please

Uh, okay, let's see.... $50 minus fees and initial cost of $30 will net me less than $10... Hmmm....

I got a similar ebay email from the same person about 20 minutes ago. :)

• Like 2

Offer on eBay of $50:

If one not a collector, then just bricklink it. Yes, it does look scary at first. But people went through 90s with such interfaces, and survived...

• Like 2