Update on New Forum!!

First let me say GREAT WORK, while it will take time to get used to the forum I like it.

the only thing really deeply missing is ''mark all posts as read''

Good work Jeff!

Isn't there a button on the bottom of the page "Mark Community Read"? I think that may do it

Nice update, guys. The new interface is pretty slick. For those having trouble posting, because it tells you to log in but you're already logged in: Log out, close the tab, then go back to the home page, then to the forum main page, THEN log in. Maybe there's a simpler way but that worked for me.

I was doing the same thing.

Nice update, guys. The new interface is pretty slick. For those having trouble posting, because it tells you to log in but you're already logged in: Log out, close the tab, then go back to the home page, then to the forum main page, THEN log in. Maybe there's a simpler way but that worked for me.

By the way, the new ranks are cool. The immediate transition from Brickpicker to Brick Broker is hauntingly accurate...

This is the one big issue that we are working on for sure.  We didn't want to have multiple accounts and keep it the way it was before.  It's just a pain sometimes getting different platforms to work together.  I say its there about 80% right now but we are still looking into getting the login issue fully addressed.  That is why you may see some code pop up for a few minutes here or there.   We will get it.

I love the changes.  This will be much easier to navigate as it is a forum design I'm used to.  I love the User Awards, some are definitely more flattering than others.

Agreed, Huskers.  I think the awards are a nice touch to the site, although I wouldn't want to get tagged with a few of those "awards".  Kinda like wearing the "Rock of Shame" from the old Simpsons episode about the Stone Cutters.