10236 - UCS: Ewok Village

emazers

22 minutes ago, mudcatsfan said:

Totally agree on your points about this set being unique and special.

I do however seem to remember that the Princess Leia Hair was used before this figure for a CMF figure. In fact, i seem to remember people noticing it in the CMF, and predicting (correctly) that it would soon be used for a princess leia, (which it was).

Edit -   Forest Maiden has the same hairpiece as leia..  http://brickset.com/sets/71000-15/Forest-Maiden

Most of the mini's in this set are exclusive, but a lot of the parts are not.  The reddish brown tubes are the only piece exclusive to the set, but you can get grey ones to substitute and spray paint them brown :)

I think this set will be very easy to bricklink, but the minis will make it highly exclusive.   Personally, I think this set is a gem, and I plan on adding at least one more.  I bought one for my kids college fund and was planning on storing it in the box, but we decided to crack it open.  Overall a beautiful set.  We bought two green plates and placed it under the set, then added Ewok Attack, and a bunch of other green pieces to it to build the set out a bit, and it's one of the coolest display sets we have.

Edited by fossilrock
  • Like 4

10 hours ago, AZNSalinas96 said:

Can anyone spy with their little eye all the different endor sets used for my displayemoji57.png

5 hours ago, c_rpg said:

Did you use those tiny pictures to make it extra challenging?

It's like playing "Where's Waldo?" the pocket edition. Ha. All the same, good stuff.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AZNSalinas96 said:

My uploaded "best" and they turned out like that lol.
And correct sir

Hehe nice display. 8038 is a great set. Makes me think of what they could have done with Assault on Hoth. Sigh... Still the best version of the AT-ST too.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...