LEGO May the 4th US Specials!!!

Jeff Mack

I wonder what percentage the B-Wing will drop when the May data is available in June? I say more than 20%. Right now its at $211, probably going to be dropping anyhow since its been out for a bit, but I am sure people will put some decent deals out there because of the 50% savings. Lets just say I will be surprised if the dip in value for May is not greater than 20%.

Any idea if other retailers will also discount the B-Wing? That will help determine an educated guess.

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah there could be some nice here people who want to pass on the savings.......not on eBay though.

I for one know I will do something like that depending on how many I am able to get. I'va always been on this to cover my personal collection costs, and By getting it for such a low price It is pretty easy to give members great discounts and still get a nice amount of money.

Those of you who miss on this deal don't dispair! Once the site's platform is set up you'll still be able to get the set around 30% off!!

I know many of you have probably seen these already, but we were just trying to play by the rules. Hopefully there is something here that will tickle your fancy. If there is, please click one of the links you see for this to help support Brickpicker.

Jeff, thanks for posting this. I hope to get a B-wing and will make sure I click a link before doing so. Sadly there is only like one or two other things i "may" consider purchasing.

Really hoping to secure a couple B-Wings online. Then take my kid to get something in the store later.

I will be very surprised if they allow people to purchase more than one. I hope so, but for some reason, i just can't see it happening.

Do you guys think that Lego would be making more specials like this? Maybe its just one set but doing a 50 percent discount from Lego itself for a big set sounds kind of crazy.

Hopefully they do it more often. The B-wing itself should have probably retailed for $150 anyway. Just compare it to other $200 sets.