Updated Review Features/Editor and Review Contest!

About this Brick Classifieds thing.... I'm wondering about the legality of me and other younger members selling stuff on it. Is there one overarching rule or would our participation in the Classifieds vary depending on our region? Thanks (if you don't know at this point that's fine, no worries). Personally, I would rather sell on this site where I know the Lego is going to actual fans and investors rather than eBay or Bricklink (that place is a mess right now).

As I have stated many times on this site, the age factor is something that is important, but how can I verify it to make it matter?  I think what is more important is that the seller...and whatever age, race, nationality, sex, or planet they are from, is reliable and trustworthy.  This can only be proven with time and positive sales and purchases.  The Brick Classifieds will let you post the LEGO sets for a very reasonable cost, but will not take an active role like eBay in guaranteeing anything.  The deal is between a buyer and seller and those it's up to those  parties make the rules on who they want to sell to and buy from.

Also..Sorry Fcbarcelona101!   :sick:

Guest eightbrick

Yep Just ask Blackjack and Mike to write the 75 more needed and we'll be there today  :)

I swear, they must have little elvish slaves working for them given the amount of reviews they pour out.

Guest eightbrick

At the rate things are going these past few days I do think we can reach it!

Definitely. As long as Mikeur86 and Blackjack continue to carry ;)

It was approved and you should have gotten a notification.

Nope! No notification about it being received or anything regarding BP or whatnot.

I do see it up there on the page, though, so that's good. There is one odd thing though, when I pull up the 9446 page, my review shows up, and it says "Review by Cheater". Not sure why it says that... :sheep:

Link: http://www.brickpicker.com/bpms/set.cfm?set=9446-1

Nope! No notification about it being received or anything regarding BP or whatnot.

I do see it up there on the page, though, so that's good. There is one odd thing though, when I pull up the 9446 page, my review shows up, and it says "Review by Cheater". Not sure why it says that... :sheep:

When I click on "read review", it brings me to your review and says it was submitted by LFoW. I hope you didn't cheat...

Did you change your name?