10294 - Titanic

HandyHand

Just curious If anybody did not receive a backorder email with a date of 11/30? I made my purchase at 1206 ET and shortly later received an email saying that it will ship from 11/30... I just have a hard time believing it... wonder if this is the default for all orders? 

Screen Shot 2021-11-01 at 5.45.59 PM.png

They have the set in store wouldn’t sell me one early. They say they still don’t know about GWP but they haven’t gotten one in yet, grain of salt. 
My store said they were putting them on the floor a day early on the 7th....not the 8th...not sure if that's the case everywhere or not...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I just bought Titanic at Lego Ireland, VIP discount 5 euro, so paid 624.99 euro, and got the free Coffee Cart. Now I am wondering if I shot my load too early? I've read that there won't be many discounts on this set. But should I cancel the order and wait? It will be around for at least 12-24 months. Maybe the set will go to retail. I know Smyths in Ireland carry large sets like the Millennium Falcon for 800 euro.