Musical Picks

TheOrcKing

My friends, you have no idea just how much I love this game! Same goes for its great soundtrack spanning over various genres of music. A few are better than others as usual but nevertheless, they all are pretty good depending on your mood of course. I included the extra tracks from the two expansion packs, Wild & Soaked. (I put a smiley next to my personal favorites.)

bp_1403497025__rct3.png

Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 (PC - 2004)

Guest eightbrick

Listened to Nemesis Quest, pretty good :)

Currently I'm into UNKLE and Explosions in the Sky. I know, I have weird tastes lol

Listened to Nemesis Quest, pretty good :)

Currently I'm into UNKLE and Explosions in the Sky. I know, I have weird tastes lol

Good to see a post from you again!  :good:  Been a while.

I was about to say the same thing. Nice to see you again, eightbrick! As for the list, I went back over it and found a couple other tracks missing the first time around plus added some other smileys. :) "Savannah" is one of the tracks I had diffculty finding before but I did now thankfully. I love how that one starts out then goes into this beautiful guitar riff.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎23‎/‎2014 at 0:22 AM, TheOrcKing said:

My friends, you have no idea just how much I love this game! Same goes for its great soundtrack spanning over various genres of music. A few are better than others as usual but nevertheless, they all are pretty good depending on your mood of course. I included the extra tracks from the two expansion packs, Wild & Soaked. (I put a smiley next to my personal favorites.)

Didn't this game come out like 6-7 years ago?

Didn't this game come out like 6-7 years ago?

It was originally released in 2004 so that would be ten years ago now. Still fun and like many continuing the wait for RollerCoaster Tycoon 4 if it ever happens. There really isn't much else like it in terms of being able to three-dimensionally ride the rides from a POV perspective which is awesome. A lot of people have posted on YouTube their recreations of actual coasters and parks or came up with original ones.

Shoot, look how old Sim City is (1989) or better yet Doom (1993) and people still play and mod the heck out of those. Some things come and go but the ones made from pure excellence live on. In any case, the soundtrack for RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 was a good one and continues to be.