Musical Picks

TheOrcKing

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After stumbling across so many bizarre videos on the weird part of Youtube again, I finally found the straight up remix for this tune minus all the crazy stuff going on in the background of the usual clips. The part starting from 1:30 onwards is probably what many remember hearing the most.

The sequel to a perverted yet hilarious parody of the classic space-traveling hero you should never let your kids watch had a pretty cool theme tune. It may be known as the worst film ever but I laughed my freakin' butt off. I mean if the movie "Porkies" can be considered a 'classic'.... :whistle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06zypExNbP0

After stumbling across so many bizarre videos on the weird part of Youtube again, I finally found the straight up remix for this tune minus all the crazy stuff going on in the background of the usual clips. The part starting from 1:30 onwards is probably what many remember hearing the most.

IIRC in DDR (Dance Dance Revolution), this was one of the harder song to dance to

I have been rocking Faith No More - Just A Man a lot over the past three days. Mike Patton is one of the best vocalist ever. Listening to quite a bit of Ska and Old School Punk. Summer is coming and my rebellious side is coming out. I also have been just doing a lot of music discovery lately. Especially from places I never thought I would like and refused to go before.

Here is an interesting story written by playwright Sir Tom Stoppard to celebrate the 40th anniversary of Pink Floyd's The Dark Side of the Moon. Back in 1973 around the time of the album's original release, a friend had approached him with the suggestion of writing a play based on the album. Forty years later, he has created a fantastical story about fear, philosophy, and madness, woven together with the original music. "Do you believe in the juggler?"

"Darkside" - trailer

"Darkside" - radio play with animated visuals