Star Wars 2022

brickvoyeur

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, exciter1 said:

@Alpinemaps Why aren’t you going to Star Wars Celebration?

Star Wars Celebration Anaheim at the end of this month will have an exclusive 40457 BrickHeadz Obi-Wan Kenobi & Darth Vader

I was just looking into it.  It's all sold out except for Thursday day pass.  $900 for Jedi pass?  I've never been so I can't put a value on that one.

Anyway, I was about to buy a couple tickets but then saw all the testing, proof of, and mask requirements. I'll pass . . .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gmpirate said:

I was just looking into it.  It's all sold out except for Thursday day pass.  $900 for Jedi pass?  I've never been so I can't put a value on that one.

Anyway, I was about to buy a couple tickets but then saw all the testing, proof of, and mask requirements. I'll pass . . .

Yeah, I'm not making the trip for it this time either. I might go again if it's in Orlando. I've been to 5-6 of them. It's becoming huge, younger, more like a sorority, I might stick to collector cons from here on out.

[mention=5626]Alpinemaps[/mention] Why aren’t you going to Star Wars Celebration?
Star Wars Celebration Anaheim at the end of this month will have an exclusive 40457 BrickHeadz Obi-Wan Kenobi & Darth Vader

Crap. If 40457 is exclusive that will really suck for my wallet. There really hasn’t been a similar exclusive since NYCC’s Boba Fett and Frozen Han Solo set.

I’m not going because I’m in Orlando now and knew I couldn’t make it out to Anaheim. Like you, if it comes back to Orlando I’ll be there.
  • Like 1

Yeah, I'm not making the trip for it this time either. I might go again if it's in Orlando. I've been to 5-6 of them. It's becoming huge, younger, more like a sorority, I might stick to collector cons from here on out.

A sorority you say? Filled with young people? I’ll drop you a post card!

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

Lego Imperial Inquisitor Fifth BrotherLego The Inquisitor

compared to the priors they are new.  ANy thoughts on is new releases increase or decrease value of the older ones?

Well - No new releases would certainly have helped the old values most. At least (based on the initial images), the original ones certainly look more fierce.

• 2 weeks later...

They are supposed to be destroyed once the promotion is over. If the store has a legit Lego rep then they usually swap them out with new ones and remove the old one into the compactor. I find them all the time at stores such as Dirt Cheap and other salvage type stores.