Star Wars: Rebels

Darth Lego

...and that they won't appear in SW movies VII / VIII / IX.

Who knows. ^^

I like whoever had the theory that they die on Alderaan.  Sure they could not die and oddly just not appear any IV, V, VI but I believe the show is showing this as kind of the birth of the rebellion and this group of characters that despise the Empire and want to fight against them, who are risking everything to free Wookies etc against all odds somehow aren't involved whatsoever in all of the key battles against the Empire once Luke rolls around?  That would be weird.  Wedge gets his ass out there for every damn fight, these clowns better not be kicking it with Yoda on Dagobah or something while everyone else is doing the dirty work!

I like whoever had the theory that they die on Alderaan.  Sure they could not die and oddly just not appear any IV, V, VI but I believe the show is showing this as kind of the birth of the rebellion and this group of characters that despise the Empire and want to fight against them, who are risking everything to free Wookies etc against all odds somehow aren't involved whatsoever in all of the key battles against the Empire once Luke rolls around?  That would be weird.  Wedge gets his ass out there for every damn fight, these clowns better not be kicking it with Yoda on Dagobah or something while everyone else is doing the dirty work!

You're welcome. To me, them going to Alderaan was the only thing that made sense from a continuity perspective.

Great way to end the show would be to have them be on Alderaan, discussing how Obi-Wan Kenobi was arriving shortly with Bail Organa.  Suddenly everything gets very dark and they see a gigantic death star roll into orbit.  Then the green lasers fire up, screen goes black, end of series.

• Like 3

Can anybody tell me where to watch the episodes if you do not happen to be situated in the U.S.?

They already showed the pilot the exact same date as they did in the U.S. but since there hasn't been anything new here so I'm getting annoyed waiting for it.

It looks like iTunes has it, but it won't be cheap.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/tv-season/star-wars-rebels-vol.-1/id920938545

It looks like the premiere had Disney XD's biggest viewing audience in it's 15 year history.

http://www.thewrap.com/star-wars-rebels-premiere-sets-ratings-record-for-disney-xd/

After seeing next years line up for the Star Wars range. It's looks like it's very heavy on the sub theme Star Wars "rebels" plus with the addition of the Disney logo in left hand bottom corner. It's pretty clear Lucas sale to Disney is now cashing up.

With the UCS set Slave 1 & re release of the T65 skyhopper being the only sets from the original trilogy or classic Star Wars one can only hope that Lego do release the rumoured UCS Tie Fighter in the later part of 2015. Or will they re release the UCS Millennium Falcon to link with the new movies coming out ?

Thanks for the heads up I just watched it! I gotta say so far Ezra and chopper are my favorite characters but Hera and zeb are great as well

My kids were pleasantly surprised to see it before bed tonight. I'm glad they are taking time to show the characters interacting a bit before they launch into the story.

I wonder if they are going to continue with Ezra stealing Imperial helmets throughout the series. It would be a nice to have him come with stolen helmets in future sets as opposed to a slightly different uniform or facial variations

Thanks for the heads up I just watched it! I gotta say so far Ezra and chopper are my favorite characters but Hera and zeb are great as well

I know, I'm having the same problem as you.

Hera is my favorite.  I'm just going to say it.  I seem to see more in her character every time I watch (my two year wants to watch it all the time).

But I did dig the episode with Zeb an Ezra.  I liked Sabine in that episode.  Hera had a few great lines in that episode, too.

Needless to say, I'm impressed out of the gate.  I'm really enjoying this series.

Edit to add:  I wasn't impressed with the Lego sets out of the gate, but now having watched the show, I'd really like to get my hands on the Ghost.  Oh, and really like that they don't use their names when they are out, and instead go by those nicknames (can't think of them right now!)

Edited by Alpinemaps
  • Like 1

My kids were pleasantly surprised to see it before bed tonight. I'm glad they are taking time to show the characters interacting a bit before they launch into the story.

I wonder if they are going to continue with Ezra stealing Imperial helmets throughout the series. It would be a nice to have him come with stolen helmets in future sets as opposed to a slightly different uniform or facial variations

I know, I'm having the same problem as you.

Hera is my favorite. I'm just going to say it. I seem to see more in her character every time I watch (my two year wants to watch it all the time).

But I did dig the episode with Zeb an Ezra. I liked Sabine in that episode. Hera had a few great lines in that episode, too.

Needless to say, I'm impressed out of the gate. I'm really enjoying this series.

Edit to add: I wasn't impressed with the Lego sets out of the gate, but now having watched the show, I'd really like to get my hands on the Ghost. Oh, and really like that they don't use their names when they are out, and instead go by those nicknames (can't think of them right now!)

Yeah I love how he steals those different helmets too, the shows been really good at giving new vibes compared to the movies and what not and I love Hera as well! I can tell she's the heart and soul of the team so she's a great character and I just love chopper because of

His snide comments lol. I always loved r2 for the same reasons but choppers like r2d2 2.0 haha so it's a treat getting to watch him.

Edited by California92563

Just watched the 4th episode with my son. Wow! Best Star Wars action since in a long time. With just 4 episodes shown, this series is already way better than The Clone Wars, TPM, and AOTC.

This series is def a winner. Lego is loving it.

Don't click unless you want to be spoiled!

'>

http://screenrant.com/star-wars-rebels-clips-inquisitor-spinning-dual-lightsaber/

• Like 2

Just watched the 4th episode with my son. Wow! Best Star Wars action since in a long time. With just 4 episodes shown, this series is already way better than The Clone Wars, TPM, and AOTC.

This series is def a winner. Lego is loving it.

Don't click unless you want to be spoiled!

'>

http://screenrant.com/star-wars-rebels-clips-inquisitor-spinning-dual-lightsaber/

Thanks for the heads up and I agree this show is pretty good so far.

I wonder why they keep releasing the episodes for streaming before the air dates. Sometimes shows throw out the first episode early to generate buzz for the premiere, but this has been consistent every week so far.