75254 - AT-ST Raider

Fcbarcelona101

1 hour ago, jaisonline said:

My biggest worry about this set is if the Cara Dune character is recasted. The more I think about it, the more likely it is. I know how Jon & Dave likely feel but recasting is likely easier than writing Dune out.

Maybe, but this one will carry the history with it. They can recast the character, but the Cara Dune in this set was modeled after Gina. And subsequently put to an early retirement with this news. 

37 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why Cara Dune action figure hit $250 and rising on eBay 🤑

Exactly - Star Wars Black Series, Star Wars Black Credit Series, Star Wars Vintage and Funko will all do great.  Completionists want the whole cast.  The AT ST with Cara Dune while not as rare as the Hasbro product but it will do just fine.

• Like 1

Just now, CsabaLazlo said:

Have Funko made any sort of statement on the Cannaro issue? Not sure if they share hasbro's view about producing more figures.

I'm sure Disney has final say over that. 

Zavvi taking preorders on it for 10.99. I don't mess with funko so unsure of it's prospects. May take a flyer on a few. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, marcandre said:

I'm sure Disney has final say over that. 

Zavvi taking preorders on it for 10.99. I don't mess with funko so unsure of it's prospects. May take a flyer on a few. 

I started looking into the Funko.  Then started down a rabbit hole of FOMO.  So I slowly backed away.  I don't need a Cara Dune Funko.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

it's on the Stonewars list for March EOL in Germany based on retailers network. really doesn't seem like it's worth it for LEGO to do anything but let it retire.

Not for LEGO, except a few brownies points from Twitter, but putting it on retired list would help increase the price short term

1 hour ago, Alpinemaps said:

I started looking into the Funko.  Then started down a rabbit hole of FOMO.  So I slowly backed away.  I don't need a Cara Dune Funko.

That Majin Vegeta Pop with his aura/ki around him looked pretty cool.  I can't start going down the rabbit hole though 😛

10 minutes ago, marcandre said:

Target now oos. Unavailable at retail anywhere for now. 

I have a backorder in for from LEGO Shop at Home for 3. However I'm expecting it to be cancelled as I believe this is just a delayed reaction from Lego and it will retire early. Sitting

on 25 of these and I guess we'll wait and see.

Edited by nami
not clear