• Africa
    • Asia
    • Japan
    • Australia
    • New Zealand
    • Antarctica

Guest eightbrick

Turned 14 last Wednesday. Male.

Happy belated birthday to you as well! I couldn't find an emoticon of someone eating cake, so this one will have to do: :stuff: LOL have a good one!

Right between comicblast and Blackjack at 14 years old. Another Lego teen investor.

Cool. It's nice to see such a wide range of age groups here (I'm basically the same as you, 15).

Guest eightbrick

I'm glad you teenagers are busy with Lego instead of whatever nonsense the rest of your generation is up to. I work with several teenagers, and most of them probably couldn't stack two bricks together to save their lives. #WeAreDoomed

Actually, Brickpicker is just a tab I have open that I switch to when my mom comes in so she doesn't see my... er... other stuff. Just kidding :D. It's all OK though. When the zombie apoc comes and the only way to survive is to make a shelter out of Lego bricks, the process of natural selection will do its magic and the world will be left only with the teenagers who know how to build Lego ;)

Nope.

If I wanted people to know my age, I'd have specified it in my profile.

Similarly, if I wanted to know any of your ages or genders, I'd check your profile or ask (actually, I probably wouldn't ask.)

I don't find either of these bits of info relevant on an investment forum among investors, but I'm sure most of you already know that.

Nope.

Similarly, if I wanted to know any of your ages or genders, I'd check your profile or ask (actually, I probably wouldn't ask.)

I don't find either of these bits of info relevant on an investment forum among investors, but I'm sure most of you already know that.

Wit, I think I'm starting to notice a trend in your posts... seems you might be going out of your way to poop on things. Just a friendly observation. Besides, it's an anonymous poll :)

• Like 2

Barely four lines of text isn't going out of my way, and offering my opinion isn't pooping on anything.

The trend I'm noticing is that I feel we're trying to get a little too personal for being a business centric forum.

Sorry if my stuff sounds negative. If I could read it aloud to you, my tone would imply otherwise, I promise. :thumbsup:

Guest eightbrick

Nope.

That's fine, each to their own. That said, I thought the purpose of the "odds and ends" forum was to provide a place for all the little socializing chit-chats to take place. On a Lego website especially it shouldn't be all work and no play. Just my two cents.