LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion

Captain_Obvious

2 minutes ago, eliminator said:

Hmm, I only have 2200 VIP points right now. Was anticipating a coin to drop. And now this...

And now looks like you don't even have to buy the shuttle to "qualify" for the Ulysses VIP redemption?

I only purchased 1 shuttle on launch day with the space coin just in case somehow they linked it to the set as well.  Should be an interesting morning. 

5 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

I only purchased 1 shuttle on launch day with the space coin just in case somehow they linked it to the set as well.  Should be an interesting morning. 

Yea, I'm a little paranoid now. I could probably swing by the store today and pick up a shuttle. Will have the set in my account history just in case that somehow is a requirement for the Ulysses. Also I'd get instant VIP points into my account in case the coin shows up as well.  

Edited by eliminator

1 hour ago, KShine said:

I am just happy to see that it isn't starting at midnight.

I could deal with this nonsense while drinking my coffee in the morning.

Westcoaster here...I prefer midnight

I'm a night owl (double whammy getting up at 6am) and also less competition by old fogeys who need to go to bed early on the east coast

Edited by $20 on joe vs dan
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Darth_Raichu said:

It is whenever their IT interns* wake up and hand crank their servers

*to be fair, they might have doubled their intern counts to 4 in the past 2 years

they even have an IT department? I think this entire time was their sales doing part time job

in case this helps anyone. im short 1k points. called CS waited on phone for an hour. they couldnt expidite points. but. i called local lego store. made an order for curbside delivery. points post soon supposedly. and in case i cant get order in tomorrow, i can cancel. but not all lego stores offer curbside. sorry for lousy punctuation.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, starwarsxpress said:

the us rewards page of actual rewards is really slow to load right now

wondering what is up

should be interesting tomorrow

Hope you guys have better luck with this, this is what happened to me this morning (the 14th, in Australia): Ulysses was advertised to be up at 9 a.m. but wasn't... rewards page had a lot of trouble loading but I kept persisting fairly regularly, without joy. About midday I was largely over it and only checked in occasionally thereafter, which went like this: 12:30 Successful rewards page load, no Ulysses; 13:15 Ulysses is showing, and sold out.

I hope they have whatever prevented it from showing at the appointed time sorted out, and you at least have a chance. This is going to sell out very quickly.

Can't load the rewards page properly and having persistent trouble signing in. Rewards page begging for terms and conditions you can't accept (something went wrong)  Haven't even got to the rewards page. What a joke. Good luck to anyone still trying.

Edited by Eric83

Can't load the rewards page properly and having persistent trouble signing in. Rewards page begging for terms and conditions you can't accept (something went wrong)  Haven't even got to the rewards page. What a joke. Good luck to anyone still trying.

How unusual SOLD OUT IN UK

• exciter1 changed the title to LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion