Shop at Home calendar and offers - January 2021

Fcbarcelona101

34 minutes ago, eliminator said:

Ice Rink GWP added to the North America Shop at Home. Double-stacks with Monster Book....

Thank you for the heads up! Was going to order the Hogwarts Crest earlier, but the car went out of stock before I got around to it :smile:

In for a Hogwarts Crest and some Paris/London/Beijing magnets

So, I fell victim to the "forgot to put a keychain in my cart to ensure the GWP" issue today.  Razor Crest was in stock when I started the order, but went to backorder by the time I placed the order.  Everything in my order is backordered.

Looking at my order summary, I've got an "In Process" on the Ice Rink.  Thoughts on that?  Do we really think it'll still be there when the Razor Crest goes out (Jan 17, if S@H is to be believed).  Or did I screw myself on that?

7 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

So, I fell victim to the "forgot to put a keychain in my cart to ensure the GWP" issue today.  Razor Crest was in stock when I started the order, but went to backorder by the time I placed the order.  Everything in my order is backordered.

Looking at my order summary, I've got an "In Process" on the Ice Rink.  Thoughts on that?  Do we really think it'll still be there when the Razor Crest goes out (Jan 17, if LEGO Shop at Home is to be believed).  Or did I screw myself on that?

Magic Eight Ball says "You may rely on it"

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

Looking at my order summary, I've got an "In Process" on the Ice Rink.  Thoughts on that?  Do we really think it'll still be there when the Razor Crest goes out (Jan 17, if S@H is to be believed).  Or did I screw myself on that?

For what is worth, I placed an order Jan 1st for a HP Clock Tower after it had gone on backorder and both the Monster Book and Vintage Car stayed In Process until today. They are all now “In Warehouse”, including the sold out Vintage Car

• Like 3

Anyone else now seeing Ice Rink not getting added to SAH orders anymore in the UK? Tried logging out of my account and even an incognito window but no dice so I don't think it's a limits issue. Still showing in general on the site as a current offer but maybe just stock has run out?

Edited by Bartat
forgot to add order was with SAH just to make it clear

On 1/17/2021 at 5:19 PM, Bartat said:

Anyone else now seeing Ice Rink not getting added to SAH orders anymore in the UK? Tried logging out of my account and even an incognito window but no dice so I don't think it's a limits issue. Still showing in general on the site as a current offer but maybe just stock has run out?

Yep, I’ve Rink not added for me since Sunday am