30628 - Monster Book of Monsters

MotorCityMuscle

Just now, Mark Twain said:

I did yesterday evening and received a curt "no, we don't have this in stock at this time." Now the website is saying otherwise. I'm guessing people are going in to arm sweep. 

i would try again if they are showing in stock . maybe you get a more helpful person on the other end this time around 

11 hours ago, Goofball814 said:

Negative.  I've been checking inventory 2 or 3 times a day.  I saw Southpointe had some today.  Was hoping they stayed in stock until Friday when I could get to Lincoln.

That would be a negative as well.  I did not buy them out but last night the couple I left appeared to be gone as well.  Does Omaha really only have the one store?

Check the site again guys. In store stock has updated. There's more available in stores near me now, but unfortunately, not at the one closest to me. I'm too lazy to make a hour long round trip to pick these up at the next nearest location. And I gotta work too. 

Will leave them for lil' Timmy.

Edited by oneknightr

8 minutes ago, oneknightr said:

Check the site again guys. In store stock has updated. There's more available in stores near me now, but unfortunately, not at the one closest to me. I'm too lazy to make a hour long round trip to pick these up at the next nearest location. And I gotta work too. 

Will leave them for lil' Timmy.

@BrickLegacy

I was just able to get one for pick up at my local store in Southern California. It would only let me order one. All the stores in my area have them now. I wonder how many order pick ups you can do 🤔 lol.

15 hours ago, gmpirate said:

Anyone seen them on the West Coast?

Yes, Inland Empire has had a delivery!

9 minutes ago, jdr159 said:

I was just able to get one for pick up at my local store in Southern California. It would only let me order one. All the stores in my area have them now. I wonder how many order pick ups you can do 🤔 lol.

Yes, Inland Empire has had a delivery!

Thanks , just for one for pickup 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, zaphoid said:

Most stores around me have this now.  QFLL days may be very numbered.  Could also be an illusion of or actual Plentitude.

The way B&N is only placing 3 boxes on their display and then claiming soldout but to only re-stock later (in-store) and teh ambiguous "have some in the back" we're hearing

I am thinking this is more of an Illusion of Scarcity