30628 - Monster Book of Monsters

MotorCityMuscle

13 hours ago, BrickLover80 said:

I don't think this one shows the full inventory. Mine still had a few of the Great Hall and it doesn't show. And the Book is missing.

I just used this and searched within a 100m radius. They seem to be in the North-East (Boston)

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/toys-games-lego-harry-potter-the-monster-book-of-monsters-30628/35077817?ean=0673419333344

mine showing up as maximum permitted quantity of 1...

I went to a few Barnes around the Bay area today. Some had them in the floor display and some only had them in the back and required me to buy online for store pick up. I netted 5 total and got to stop into a Lego Store, that was nice. Definitely a ymmv situation and who knows how many are still out in the wild.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Jbad87 said:

I went to a few Barnes around the Bay area today. Some had them in the floor display and some only had them in the back and required me to buy online for store pick up. I netted 5 total and got to stop into a Lego Store, that was nice. Definitely a ymmv situation and who knows how many are still out in the wild.

Did you go to the B&N in Emeryville?