10277 - Crocodile Locomotive

DadsAFOL

18 minutes ago, SLL said:

not before walmart dries up

true dat (altho it's not readily advertised on Walmart...a simple search doesn't bring it up either so a buyer would need to know to specifically search for it at Walmart)...moot point cuz I'm sure the hoard will dyson those remaining at Walmart before end of this day (or post).

LEGO Shop at Home changed from Backorder (60 days) to  TOOS (clear QFLL winner w prices on ebay at $179)

Edited by $20 on joe vs dan

32 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

true dat (altho it's not readily advertised on Walmart...a simple search doesn't bring it up either so a buyer would need to know to specifically search for it at Walmart)...moot point cuz I'm sure the hoard will dyson those remaining at Walmart before end of this day (or post).

LEGO Shop at Home changed from Backorder (60 days) to  TOOS (clear QFLL winner w prices on ebay at $179)

if you search 10277 on walmart.com, it brings the croc right up, so not sure what do you mean by saying "a simple search doesn't bring it up either"

I don't know if I've ever jumped on a new release at RRP like this before but given the current climate I decided to grab some of these and see what I can do with them over the next month. The past few weeks have been pretty fun for LEGO buying.

13 minutes ago, Mark Twain said:

Amazon has restocked. Looks like they produced a ton of these.

Doesn't seem possible - At worst, it may turn out to be a lower profit for resellers, as resellers (who are buying up most of the supply) compete for a somewhat limited (although enthusiastic) end-user this holiday season.

Jang has some issues with it driving properly around corners but overall says good value.  The front and rear derailed on him rather easily and the middle section is fixed/straight and pushes the limits of making corners without any horizontal rotatation the wheel sets.  It's funny, he even bought a conductor's hat but was too down about its ability to drive he wouldn't wear it.

Edited by MusiKyle