Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 Deals

Bold-Arrow

51 minutes ago, weitzel78 said:

Come on Lego, only three exclusives on sale and all three OOS on the first day? Sure 2x VIP and the promos are nice, but this "VIP Weekend" is kinda disappointing if nothing else drops ?

Better than when we got no good sales & an advent calendar as our GWP from a couple of years ago.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Legolassy said:

Was a better deal last week with the 10$ off of $50. 3 for 590....
4c35d4803432ad79c97c3d6e3aab150c.jpg

That may be the case, but we may not see that deal again and 36% off a set at this price still is something I don't consider a bad deal.  If you missed that one, at least you have this one.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Porvida said:

Interesting it’s selling out online. At local in store they had 4 on floor and plenty in back. In fact they had not sold one as of 2pm yesterday.

This may all change soon. My company just finished a project with Target to allow them to do "Buy Online, Ship from Store". They will now be using their stores as fulfillment centers to ship from. Our algorithm will route the online order to the store with the "most remaining day sales" (most overstocked). The idea is to balance the stock to avoid markdowns. More and more stores will be using this technology/business process soon (maybe even Lego)- wondering if this will change how you guys treasure hunt stores?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, s2k said:

This may all change soon. My company just finished a project with Target to allow them to do "Buy Online, Ship from Store". They will now be using their stores as fulfillment centers to ship from. Our algorithm will route the online order to the store with the "most remaining day sales" (most overstocked). The idea is to balance the stock to avoid markdowns. More and more stores will be using this technology/business process soon (maybe even Lego)- wondering if this will change how you guys treasure hunt stores?

I think it will change the quality of boxes we receive. Smart for stores to service normal customers like this. Sucks for resellers.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, s2k said:

This is similar to the Sears/Kmart fulfillment model -- no real warehouse for most things, items shipped from stores across the country in varied packaging. Of course, Target is no Sears, but there are bound to be inventory inconsistencies countrywide so I doubt markdowns will be going away anytime soon.

Now if only Target stores would make online-only Lego returns available on Target.com as "open-box"....