Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 Deals

Bold-Arrow

22 minutes ago, lego rules said:

looks like all my orders from last night are being charged full price.  I received VIP points for the full price.

Mine too. They charged my cc the sale price then another charge for the rest on each order. I emailed cust service, I'm sure they will get it fixed. 

One way to avoid these CC shenanigans is to pay with Paypal using that CC. Paypal won't let Lego make multiple charges beyond the initially authorized amount (I speak from experience). You still get your CC rewards, etc.

Edited by izx

19 minutes ago, izx said:

One way to avoid these CC shenanigans is to pay with Paypal using that CC. Paypal won't let Lego make multiple charges beyond the initially authorized amount (I speak from experience). You still get your CC rewards, etc.

I used PayPal to pay Lego last year and got hit with foreign transaction fees FYI. Couldn't get it fixed on either end.

3 minutes ago, keymomachine said:

I used PayPal to pay Lego last year and got hit with foreign transaction fees FYI. Couldn't get it fixed on either end.

That's very weird. The seller per Paypal is LEGO Brand Retail, Inc. with a US phone number.

8 minutes ago, Frank Brickowski said:

What about the threshold? Will it be $100?

yup 

As far as cloud city who knows,  might of sold what they wanted to online.  The stores did have a decent amount for a change so might of sent more there to get people in to stores like the sales are designed to do.   At $105 off, double points, and 2 decent promos the set was a no brainer.

Speaking of promos why are people already dropping to $39.99 or less within the first hour on both on the first VIP weekend.    Hardly any in hand for 4-5 days so max out what you can while you can.  That's usually saved for the 2nd weekend once everyone gets theres.  The first one always rebounds after a few weeks right before Xmas too when people realize they can't get that one anymore.  Especially at high buy ins of 120 and 200...

Nice box size too,  the 12x6 size instead of 8x6 like normal.  Bad for shipping but nice for the product.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, eliminator said:

Isn't the D Train rumoured to be a 30% deal of the day? Why not wait until then?

1 hour ago, exciter1 said:

Are  you starting a rumor?

On 11/18/2019 at 3:29 PM, ravenb99 said:

yes the Daily deals are 30% off.   Disney Train is a surprising one...

That's what I was inferring, but perhaps I am misreading.

1 minute ago, baschloinka said:

That's what I was inferring, but perhaps I am misreading.

yeah I was a little confused too  Guess Double Double with both promos is close to 30 off with no bonus points at all and one promo.  

It's close enough anyways if it went backorder.  Figured they would probably claw the doubled double back though

10 minutes ago, ravenb99 said:

yeah I was a little confused too  Guess Double Double with both promos is close to 30 off with no bonus points at all and one promo.  

It's close enough anyways if it went backorder.  Figured they would probably claw the doubled double back though

I'm confused too... 30% deal on Disney Train on BF or no?  (edit: I now realize that sounded pretty entitled and demanding...I appreciate all of the info, and I value you as a human, assuming you are one!)

Edited by House Schubert

4 minutes ago, House Schubert said:

I'm confused too... 30% deal on Disney Train on BF or no?  (edit: I now realize that sounded pretty entitled and demanding...I appreciate all of the info, and I value you as a human, assuming you are one!)

Sorry just a bot.  11/29 for train daily deal.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1