Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 Deals

Bold-Arrow

15 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

Well, I called LEGO CS and they said the Disney Train promo was correct with only 2X points being awarded. He offered me 1X additional 2145 points, so I was satisfied with that.

Great, another thing I have to contact them about in addition to all the incorrect prices?

As a couple have mentioned, but worth mentioning again. 

All of my orders that had the discounts applied have been double charged to my card adding the discount back into the total?  Going to have to contact LEGO to have every single order sorted out and fixed.  Really hope that isn't going to cause an issue with multiple orders being placed to get the promo's!

39 minutes ago, brickzoor said:

Jesus Lego’s online presence sucks. Charged full price for both CC and Apoc, full VIP for CC and nothing showing for Apoc. 

22 minutes ago, Phil B said:
39 minutes ago, brickzoor said:
Jesus Lego’s online presence sucks. Charged full price for both CC and Apoc, full VIP for CC and nothing showing for Apoc. 

Is the Lord now reselling as well?

I’m looking forward to the Pope-mobile. Hope the glass holds up better than the Tesla truck.

Edited by Jimking23
Misspelled
  • Haha 2

So, I ordered a y-wing and the order confirmation had the sale price and a christmas tree as expected. Then i got the shipping confirmation and they charged me full price for the y-wing and added a red brick promo...??
I guess we'll see when the box arrives...
Mignt have to call cs to get the price fixed

Same here, so free extra promo for you...

1 hour ago, scatttcat said:

Curious. I know about resetting cache to fix the online website, but for the life of me I cannot get my VIP portal to load....

Does anyone have a fix for this? I’ve tried multiple browsers both mobile and desktop

having that same problem last few weeks.  Have to do incognito or another web browser

13 minutes ago, eliminator said:

I think Lego is getting ready to release the next round of 30% off deals? If you click on the 30% off VIP Weekend link it lists Voltron, Ship in a Bottle, City Passenger Train, Vestas Wind Turbine and others....but at full retail price.

Was my thought too, until I realized that it's the link for our European friends. If you check the link you'll see it ends in "-eu". The banner just below it has the us/can link (no -eu).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dbrouge said:

Was my thought too, until I realized that it's the link for our European friends. If you check the link you'll see it ends in "-eu". The banner just below it has the us/can link (no -eu).

Showing on my US site. I'll grab a Vestas at that price. Kinda down on Voltron after seeing the piles at costco.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Belac said:

Did you grab one? Did discount apply after checkout? I've gone all the way to place order and haven't seen discount, with there resent issues I can't trust it will apply.

Same here. It shows on the discount list, but no discount. I've gone through to the payment screen and still shows full price.