Jurassic World 2015

Spacewalker95

My gut tells me that these sets will be back before christmas. Right now Lego is printing Star Wars and Star Wars.... once they get the christmas rush out of the way... they can go back to jurassic world and others.

All speculation of course.

This Star Wars movie will blow the doors off any opening day weekend of all time...Lego ain't going to miss it.

Edited by thekragle

meeee to - that would fulfill my hoarding foto fetish needs for the week.

all the JW naysayers need to get with the program and start drinking more koolaid.

i don't know about aye or nye here is what i received today.... probably 1/2 of the number mentioned above of smaller ones not the IR's  :)75917.thumb.JPG.edae80e3736e7e5687d0cb4a

• Like 1

My gut tells me that these sets will be back before christmas. Right now Lego is printing Star Wars and Star Wars.... once they get the christmas rush out of the way... they can go back to jurassic world and others.

All speculation of course.

This Star Wars movie will blow the doors off any opening day weekend of all time...Lego ain't going to miss it.

My gut tells me no. I picked up 9 RE today from 3 different WMs--all seal code 09R5. That's February. LEGO produces and plans these things months/years in advance. 

Evidence for JW sets being "different" (hence short life):

1. The sets were never really "with" the other LEGO in any of my local retail stores. They didn't have a regular, long-term shelf. 

2. The sets are pretty meh when you remove the dinos and minifigs. 

3. Other movie tie-ins have been slow to no sellers (Lone Ranger, Prince of Persia, even Hobbit and LOTR to some degree). 

4. The movie is going to be out of the box office soon, and SW takes over. 

And the counterargument? LEGO wouldn't retire a line after only a few months. 

Well, maybe they didn't plan to... but consumer demand devoured all this plastic like a pack of hungry raptors. 

i don't understand the hoop-hola over this yet... especially over #75919

75919: MSRP: 129,99 : AMZN: 166,65 (after fees/commission 15% - 24,98) = 141,67 .. add shipping .. this one is a big box... i don't see how any one is making money on this ;) of course you might be able to do for 1 or 2 with raise + the coupon etc. i doubt anyone is able to pull off 5-10 sets with those discounts unless they are employees themselves...

I sold one yesterday for 174.00. Costs $4 Amazon FBA shipping. I wouldn't flip these unless got at $99 clearence which I did so about $40 profit. That is good enough for me. But I'm gonna let all these SQQFLlLLQ whatever people sells there's now because if I wait 2 weeks I am not a quick flipper by rule. 

I sold one yesterday for 174.00. Costs $4 Amazon FBA shipping. I wouldn't flip these unless got at $99 clearence which I did so about $40 profit. That is good enough for me. But I'm gonna let all these SQQFLlLLQ whatever people sells there's now because if I wait 2 weeks I am not a quick flipper by rule. 

how much it cost you to ship to amazon? and the 30 day storage fee ? no tax on your purchase?

Edited by newbie77

i don't understand the hoop-hola over this yet... especially over #75919

75919: MSRP: 129,99 : AMZN: 166,65 (after fees/commission 15% - 24,98) = 141,67 .. add shipping .. this one is a big box... i don't see how any one is making money on this ;) of course you might be able to do for 1 or 2 with raise + the coupon etc. i doubt anyone is able to pull off 5-10 sets with those discounts unless they are employees themselves...

IIRC, some people reported finding these at Walmart anywhere from $49-$99...

Lego LEGO Shop at Home Canada has a shipping date of August 1, less than 2 weeks, with a maximum of 5... For what it's worth.

image.jpg

same for US, and Raptor Rampage.  T-Rex is at will ship in 30 days.  Interestingly Raptor Escape is still showing sold out....

same for US, and Raptor Rampage.  T-Rex is at will ship in 30 days.  Interestingly Raptor Escape is still showing sold out....

Trex had a will ship on July 25th, so I'm guessing you might see it pop in sometime too.  These have come back in and out of stock so much over the last few months, but they tend to never last long.  

Amazon has already poofed. will be very interesting to see how long the 247 units of IR at Toys R US (at 140usd) will last. especially seeing that only 700 units were sold from Lego S&H Europe in total (although that excludes an unknown amount that were ordered in past 10 days when it is been on backorder)