Jurassic World 2015

Spacewalker95

That show was a complete waste of James Spader's acting prowess.. The writing was turrible turrible turrible

but the bricklist could be complete genius for Ed Mack, that mug looks good with the trenchcoat and hat

How bad are 75915 and 75916 when they can't get a measly backorder and are avaiable by the dozens in store???

could get a complex like chima fire bikes did...

Edited by ravenb99
edit

but the bricklist could be complete genius for Ed Mack, that mug looks good with the trenchcoat and hat

How bad are 75915 and 75916 when they can't get a measly backorder and are avaiable by the dozens in store???

could get a complex like chima fire bikes did...

Who should play the girl ? You ? :D

75915 includes a helicopter so it will stay around forevah.  I got nothing for 75916 :dontknow:

Who should play the girl ? You ? :D

75915 includes a helicopter so it will stay around forevah.  I got nothing for 75916 :dontknow:

I'm up for any roles as long as the pay is good

I love the 75916.  It has a jeep, unique dinosaur, and a hamster ball!  Having said that I haven't bought any yet for investment.

yeah not a bad set just always available.  Got 1 in place of the JW poly so let the kids build it.  Would help if they had the Jeep licensing.  People love there Jeeps

Clearly, because only T-Rex and pteronodon (and no raptors) are in this photo, that means only those sets are up for extinction :)  Would be nice to see a Lego brontosaurus with this line.

It has probably been mentioned earlier, but it wouldn't surprise me for Jurassic World to become an online-only line similar to many of the latest Hobbit sets from that last wave.  Jurassic World has been more of a hit and a hit with kids than Hobbit, but actual B+M stores have such limited space that I think limited in-store runs may be more common with some movie sets.

• Like 1

Clearly, because only T-Rex and pteronodon (and no raptors) are in this photo, that means only those sets are up for extinction :)  Would be nice to see a Lego brontosaurus with this line.

It has probably been mentioned earlier, but it wouldn't surprise me for Jurassic World to become an online-only line similar to many of the latest Hobbit sets from that last wave.  Jurassic World has been more of a hit and a hit with kids than Hobbit, but actual B+M stores have such limited space that I think limited in-store runs may be more common with some movie sets.

But that's not what is happening.  Online most of them are sacked.

Still waiting for 3 more to arrive. 16 down in the USA for FBA. The rest are whats sitting in my storage right now at the photo below. The sealed cases contains 2 each.

YEEEAAAAAAH BABY .  now that's what i'm talking about.  how many times that fall over before you got the picture.

Has there been any sightings of rexie at RRP since sunday?  I've been checking online here and there, and came up with nothing.  Seems to be the only set that is dropping in resellers on amazon over the last few days.  Stay away, rexie. . .. stay away!  As of today, only Trex Tracker and Raptor Escape have risen.  Trex is now over 100 on amazon, and just saw RE going for 85.  Finally broke over the 2x mark, but of course after fees and shipping, it's not really 2x.

Edited by fossilrock

Has there been any sightings of rexie at RRP since sunday?

I was at 3 Meijer stores today and each one had 2-3 copies, though they now have none.  They were actually priced 10% off plus had a 15% mperks coupon.  Meijer is a regional grocery chain so their stock probably won't affect secondary prices much. 

Has there been any sightings of rexie at RRP since sunday?  I've been checking online here and there, and came up with nothing.  Seems to be the only set that is dropping in resellers on amazon over the last few days.  Stay away, rexie. . .. stay away!  As of today, only Trex Tracker and Raptor Escape have risen.  Trex is now over 100 on amazon, and just saw RE going for 85.  Finally broke over the 2x mark, but of course after fees and shipping, it's not really 2x.

I was going to ask the same thing about T-Rex. Is it available anywhere online close to RRP? This is also the only set I can't find anywhere locally. TRU, Target, Meijer, and all nearby Walmarts don't have any in stock. IR, RR, RE are still floating around but not this gal.

I was going to ask the same thing about T-Rex. Is it available anywhere online close to RRP? This is also the only set I can't find anywhere locally. TRU, Target, Meijer, and all nearby Walmarts don't have any in stock. IR, RR, RE are still floating around but not this gal.

Doesn't look like it.  It's still obtainable in lego stores, and some offshoot retail outlets, but it's on the endangered list at RRP.