75227 - Darth Vader Bust

lazuli16

6 minutes ago, Elkkthunder said:

If anyone is interested in shipping one to New York for a fellow member with some additional money. I was working and missed out. Checked at 8 AM and when I next check they were gone.

I think this might be a common Question. I in washinton state missed by 7 min and wonder the same. Is anyone selling to "friends" here for less than the big markup? Fully understand if nooo waaaay!!! just checkin:)   PM open.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Shortbus311 said:

Also, according to this article there are 2 unique pieces in the set.

https://www.brothers-brick.com/2019/04/04/lego-star-wars-75227-darth-vader-bust-instructions/

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

I believe that article is incorrect, BL has those wedge plates in black for 75240 as well. 

Got shipping notices on all 4 of my orders.

Noticed that the first 2 are coming from Indianapolis but the second 2 are coming to me in Virginia all the way from Oregon...

Makes me think that these may truly be sold out. Was sold out by 7am west coast time so people over there probably didn't order as many as the rest of the country and if they had more in stock at distribution centers closer to Virginia why would they spend the extra money to ship from Oregon? Maybe that is just wishful thinking though haha

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

On 4/12/2019 at 4:44 PM, Belac said:

I think this might be a common Question. I in washinton state missed by 7 min and wonder the same. Is anyone selling to "friends" here for less than the big markup? Fully understand if nooo waaaay!!! just checkin:)   PM open.

this is the type of attitude I would expect from those who missed out! you may have lucked out Belac!

On 4/12/2019 at 4:34 PM, Elkkthunder said:

If anyone is interested in shipping one to New York for a fellow member with some additional money. I was working and missed out. Checked at 8 AM and when I next check they were gone.

2x lol I dont have many for sale but I appreciate the positive approach!! you are on the list if someone else doesn't get you one

On 4/13/2019 at 7:22 PM, kris_1973 said:

I’m glad people are confident in selling items not “in-hand” and people are willing to purchase listings that are “confirmed” - perhaps I’m too old-school, but I’ll wait to sell via whatever means once I’ve received stock and confirm quality of merch.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

Agreed, especially when they are being shipped FedEx Smartpost. 

• Alpinemaps changed the title to 75227 - Darth Vader Bust