75227 - Darth Vader Bust

lazuli16

20 minutes ago, ravenb99 said:

it's the 2nd option,  about half of first batch

or option 3 no one cares after the first batch

Probably option 2.  Most probably thought they were all sold out.  But Target does this all the time with Funkos, so there is no surprise that this came back in stock.  

1 hour ago, Ed Mack said:

Either there are a lot of them or people are just not paying attention.

To be honest, I checked (more out of habit) this morning to see if there was any update and had really given up getting one of these.  Then by chance saw the first update early this afternoon that they were back in stock.  I couldn't 'get to the target.com fast enough.  Placed an order for one right away.  Then started stacking with other stuff to get additional gift cards.  

Interesting Target disabled using gift cards to purchase the Vader Bust though.  Guess they need income actually offsetting the cost for these set as opposed to using gift cards we have received for previous purchases.

3 minutes ago, exracer327 said:

Interesting Target disabled using gift cards to purchase the Vader Bust though.  Guess they need income actually offsetting the cost for these set as opposed to using gift cards we have received for previous purchases.

It's supposed to be a Redcard exclusive, so they want people actually paying with the Redcard. 

Target did this with Funko exclusives during the holidays.  They promoted the exclusive and released a certain amount and sold out quickly.  A week later they released more.  If you are talking 5 or 10K, that is still a rare set in today's marketplace.  

2 minutes ago, Ed Mack said:

Target did this with Funko exclusives during the holidays.  They promoted the exclusive and released a certain amount and sold out quickly.  A week later they released more.  If you are talking 5 or 10K, that is still a rare set in today's marketplace.  

I noticed that this morning.  There was a Funko Exclusive that I "lucked" into during the holidays.  Grabbed it then.  Noticed a bunch on the store shelves this morning.

• Alpinemaps changed the title to 75227 - Darth Vader Bust