75227 - Darth Vader Bust

lazuli16

Has anything actually indicated that this was going to be limited? Or is it just a guess because it was released as part of the Star Wars Celebration? I can't really see a reason they would stop production on this set. Star Wars is popular, and they drove a ton of hype for this set.

I don’t think there was any indication that this would be limited. I just made an assumption based on Star Wars Celebration and it being a Red Card exclusive. I’m not going to deep so if I’m wrong these will make nice birthday presents for my kids friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum

Guest TabbyBoy
20 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

Let's see if the hoard can make this OOS in the next 30 minutes.  :P

They're probably waiting for widespread release and big discounts ?

website is acting a bit spotty. Must be the hoard was able to get 2 after some reloading. It gave me an error a couple of times trying to place my orders at first. Said the security code was wrong on my redcard.  Checked it, it was right, tried a couple more times and was finally able to get some orders to go through.

5 minutes ago, exracer327 said:

Is that 10 different orders?  I have a limit of 1 / order.

Yep.  Plus I added another smaller set to mix it up.  

4 minutes ago, ravenb99 said:

one by one is painful, be much easier if they opened it up for real fun

Yes sir.  Much more dangerous to my wallet as well.

• Like 2

Just now, Ed Mack said:

Yep.  Plus I added another smaller set to mix it up.  

That is what I was doing, so they aren't identical orders.  However, I can't seem to get the Target gift cards I've been accumulating to apply to my order when Vader is added.  It's almost... evil... lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, exracer327 said:

That is what I was doing, so they aren't identical orders.  However, I can't seem to get the Target gift cards I've been accumulating to apply to my order when Vader is added.  It's almost... evil... lol

Right.  That does not qualify for the gift cards was what I discovered after a few orders.  LOL.  I just bought some Speed Champion and small 3 in 1 Creator sets.  They are like money in the bank.

1 minute ago, thegraverobber said:

The item does not say it's available for the gift card deal, but if I add a $10+ set that is, it's still showing the gift card under Offers and Available Discounts during checkout. Anyone know if I'll actually get a gift card for this?

They will email it to you I would imagine if it works.

3 minutes ago, thegraverobber said:

The item does not say it's available for the gift card deal, but if I add a $10+ set that is, it's still showing the gift card under Offers and Available Discounts during checkout. Anyone know if I'll actually get a gift card for this?

The gift card wasn't showing up for me when I did that.  What sets did you add or did you just add enough to get the gift card like Ed and I are doing w/ speed champions?

6 minutes ago, exracer327 said:

The gift card wasn't showing up for me when I did that.  What sets did you add or did you just add enough to get the gift card like Ed and I are doing w/ speed champions?

I added 75225 and it was showing up under Available Discounts, didn't place the order though. Usually do the GC stuff in stores, so not sure if this is normal or not in-app.

• Alpinemaps changed the title to 75227 - Darth Vader Bust