The LEGO Movie 2 BrickHeadz

SLL

11 minutes ago, iahawks550 said:

I've been able to double box sets of 4 and send anywhere from the Midwest for under $9.50. I actually saved a minor bit in postage by doing sets of 4 instead of 2.

I think it depends on where you live. Washington, Oregon, California, and Nevada were closer to $12 for me.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

I'm saying you can ship pairs USPS first class to anywhere in the US for about $5. You can't do that with sets of 4.

10 minutes ago, iahawks550 said:

I've been able to double box sets of 4 and send anywhere from the Midwest for under $9.50. I actually saved a minor bit in postage by doing sets of 4 instead of 2.

All of my sales have been complete sets of four to international buyers through the eBay global shipping program. Sold seven sets so far and ran out of Emmet and Wyldestyle. Shipping to Erlanger, KY ( where the global shipping center is) for a set of four has been $9.50. I have yet to sell a single or double to a USA buyer. Those foreigners want all four. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, iahawks550 said:

The advantage of living in the Midwest that cannot be matched by sellers from either coast :thumbsup:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, terrymc4677 said:

All of my sales have been complete sets of four to international buyers through the eBay global shipping program. Sold seven sets so far and ran out of Emmet and Wyldestyle. Shipping to Erlanger, KY ( where the global shipping center is) for a set of four has been $9.50. I have yet to sell a single or double to a USA buyer. Those foreigners want all four. 

Walmart cancelled my orders so I can't joint the foursome party :(

26 minutes ago, terrymc4677 said:

I had lots of those too, still $5 a pair.  With the price consistently dropping, you probably already lost waaaaay more than a quarter.

1 hour ago, exciter1 said:

I had lots of those too, still $5 a pair.  With the price consistently dropping, you probably already lost waaaaay more than a quarter.

Emmet isn't dropping all that much, still unable to touch for much less then $50.  I've been able to pick up numerous Mayhem and Bennie's for $30 though.

I bought a couple dozen each of Benny & Mayhem at well over RRP and now I'm wishing that I bought Emmett & Wyldstyle instead. I was trying to buy a bunch of each, but I couldn't get any sellers of the WM releases to give me a good discount for buying a bunch. I was able to for the Target releases, so those are the ones I bought. Maybe that was a sign...

1 hour ago, odysea11 said:

Well?!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

If you go to completed listings and sort by price (default is newest) you can tell what the best offer price was, but $150 

38 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

Pick a number, any number.

spacer.png

As an all Philly fan you don't know how much this one hurts.  But #1 could see $200 and up. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, skinsfan0521 said:

I bought a couple dozen each of Benny & Mayhem at well over RRP and now I'm wishing that I bought Emmett & Wyldstyle instead. I was trying to buy a bunch of each, but I couldn't get any sellers of the WM releases to give me a good discount for buying a bunch. I was able to for the Target releases, so those are the ones I bought. Maybe that was a sign...

More hands in the pot stagnates prices. The Walmart releases came out of nowhere, and were gobbled up by resellers by the bunches before the average fan had much of a chance to place an order.

Target learned from the Walmart debacle and set the "limit" at 2, and required a redcard to purchase. More people were aware of the second round, lots of people believed that 2 number, and saw the profit being made on eBay on the Walmart releases. It was doomed to stagnate from the start.

Fans being able to grab the target sets, only helped the desirability of the Walmart releases.

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

Emmet up to $75 with only six sellers left of individual units. Still waiting on the next run sans stickers, rerelease, two packs, EU/UK version to crash the price ;) 

The next wave of sets is May, right? That would coincide with the quarter of exclusivity for the BH.

If there is nothing released by then, you guys may well be safe.

As an all Philly fan you don't know how much this one hurts.  But #1 could see $200 and up. 
For some reason Ebay does not show every listing that has sold all the time though...

For instance, I bought a Sweet Mayhem on 13 March for $8.90 shipped. But if you do a search of sold 41637 it doesn't show up...
Screenshot_20190317-203936_eBay.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

1 hour ago, Shortbus311 said:

For some reason Ebay does not show every listing that has sold all the time though...

For instance, I bought a Sweet Mayhem on 13 March for $8.90 shipped. But if you do a search of sold 41637 it doesn't show up...

Even eBay doesn't believe you snagged it for that price.

Image result for wat meme

• Haha 1

Hmmm.... If you view the item (I saw it listed after Shortbus311's post, when I sorted low to high, and then told it to show me ones it had hidden), it says it's sold, but "This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available."

https://www.ebay.com/itm/LEGO-BrickHeadz-The-LEGO-Movies-2-Sweet-Mayhem-41637-/273758466309?_trksid=p2047675.m43663.l10137&nordt=true&rt=nc&orig_cvip=true

The seller has over 8600 items for sale. Somehow got them and didn't know the value of what he got? Seems odd. They should at least look at what others are selling for...

The seller also has a lot of items <$4, free shipping, which will lose them money once shipping and eBay & PayPal fees are factored in. Very odd. Looks like you lucked out, Shortbus311.

Edited by CathyVT

On ‎3‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 7:42 PM, Shortbus311 said:

It confirms what we all know.  The real money maker is the sticker.

• Like 2