The LEGO Movie 2 BrickHeadz

SLL

• 1 month later...

10 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

I think there was a collective "sigh" by folks hoarding the exclusives when the announcement came from LEGO.  For many it's the confirmation they needed before going "all in" on the exclusives (what ever "all in" means to each individual)

What "announcement" are you referring to? I have quite a few of each of the Target exclusives that I bought at like 2-3x RRP as a gamble that hasn't looked like a good bet lately. So, I'd be interested in hearing about an announcement that would help me turn this into a good bet!

Now, if I would have bought the Walmart exclusives at 2-3x RRP, I'd be pretty happy right now. But, that's not my luck! haha

52 minutes ago, skinsfan0521 said:

What "announcement" are you referring to? I have quite a few of each of the Target exclusives that I bought at like 2-3x RRP as a gamble that hasn't looked like a good bet lately. So, I'd be interested in hearing about an announcement that would help me turn this into a good bet!

Now, if I would have bought the Walmart exclusives at 2-3x RRP, I'd be pretty happy right now. But, that's not my luck! haha

LEGO announced they will continue to produce regional exclusives (such as chinese new year, Korea's dog sets, TLM2 brickheadz, vader bust), but starting with those released after 5/1/19, they will make them available "worldwide" via LEGO retail after a 3-6 month (IIRC) or so period of exclusivity.

Does not affect comic con or inside tour releases. Other examples where this would have no effect would probably be the Singapore set for kids, those MUJI sets, LEGOLAND sets, LEGO House sets, etc.

Edited by minicoopers11

3 hours ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

I think there was a collective "sigh" by folks hoarding the exclusives when the announcement came from LEGO.  For many it's the confirmation they needed before going "all in" on the exclusives (what ever "all in" means to each individual)

Let's look at the positive: At least it isn't going to affect these Brickheadz!

Edited by bigboy61
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, skinsfan0521 said:

This may be more appropriate for a thread about Amazon selling, but I'm just curious if anybody is planning on creating an Amazon listing for these? I'm curious what they'd sell for on Amazon vs on ebay, but it doesn't look like either of them have a listing created on Amazon yet.

Emmet ASIN: B07P2W79CF

Wyldstyle ASIN: B07P41C9WW

5 minutes ago, Foreman Porgy said:

I didn’t find one. I found it kinda of odd as well. 

Yeah, actually the only two I was looking for were Benny & Mayhem. Those are the two that I have a bunch of.

Thanks for the info on the other two though. Now, maybe somebody will create listings for Benny & Mayhem... 

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...