The LEGO Movie 2 BrickHeadz

SLL

1 minute ago, skinsfan0521 said:

So, I missed out on the release of these and I've seen a few people mention about possibly picking up more at the $30 price point for long term hold.

I'm not interested in any for personal build or anything, just reselling/investing. Thoughts on picking these up around $40-$50? Completely foolish or worth a shot?

I'm having trouble with this knowing there are plenty of other options out there at 30% - 40% off retail.

4 minutes ago, BricksBrotha said:

The number of sellers has dropped dramatically.  Average price seems to be around $50 shipped.  I dont think its far fetched to see these reach $75 in 2 weeks. I will start selling off my singles if thats the case, but my low number full sets will be held onto for the precious $100+ price point.

So $400 for the full set?

From my experience, buyers are illogical. They’ll pay $100 for one, but they’ll wince at $400 for four. I know it sounds crazy from a seller’s standpoint, but if buyers were logical there wouldn’t be people living beyond their means.

33 minutes ago, BricksBrotha said:

The number of sellers has dropped dramatically.  Average price seems to be around $50 shipped.  I dont think its far fetched to see these reach $75 in 2 weeks. I will start selling off my singles if thats the case, but my low number full sets will be held onto for the precious $100+ price point.

... I'm seeing 240 sellers for 41637. Way more than there had been...  220 for 41636.

120 sellers for 41635, 104 for 41634. So perhaps you were referring to 41635 and 41634.

59 minutes ago, dx0520 said:

So $400 for the full set?

From my experience, buyers are illogical. They’ll pay $100 for one, but they’ll wince at $400 for four. I know it sounds crazy from a seller’s standpoint, but if buyers were logical there wouldn’t be people living beyond their means.

Hmm, valid points.  Ok, the full set will be $399<-----Look a deal!:D

Edited by BricksBrotha

Random question, I have two Mayhem and missed out on Benny.  I was wondering if anyone would be up for swapping one Mayhem Brickheadz for one Benny Brickheadz with me?

Edited by dvt

A little while ago I heard that these would be re-released in April with no LE stickers. If this is the case, it wouldn't surprise me at all.

I scrolled through the forum but I didn't see any new info. Has anybody heard if the re-release is imminent? Thanks in advance

Any established USA members here looking to trade some Emmet and Wyldestyle for Benny and Mayhem? I've sold through all of my four packs and would like to continue to sell them that way. I've currently got 23 Benny and 23 Mayhem. Would be looking to even it out as much as possible to make as many four packs as possible. Message me if interested. I'm in Wisconsin for shipping purposes.

image.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, terrymc4677 said:

Any established USA members here looking to trade some Emmet and Wyldestyle for Benny and Mayhem? I've sold through all of my four packs and would like to continue to sell them that way. I've currently got 23 Benny and 23 Mayhem. Would be looking to even it out as much as possible to make as many four packs as possible. Message me if interested. I'm in Wisconsin for shipping purposes.

A pair is less than 16oz shipped domestic, just saying.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

A pair is less than 16oz shipped domestic, just saying.

I'm not sure I'm following you here. I'm looking for more than just a pair. Ideally 10-11each of both Emmet and Wyldestyle (20-22 total BHs) to even out the possible number of complete sets of four for myself and potential trading partner. 

Edited by terrymc4677

5 minutes ago, terrymc4677 said:

I'm not sure I'm following you here. I'm looking for more than just a pair. Ideally 10-11each of both Emmet and Wyldestyle (20-22 total BHs) to even out the possible number of complete sets of four for myself and potential trading partner. 

I'm saying you can ship pairs USPS first class to anywhere in the US for about $5. You can't do that with sets of 4.