Jump to content

42083 - Bugatti Chiron


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You might not think it's a day 1 purchase yet, but TLG knows how to hook you now: LIMITED EDITION, COLLECTIBLE LEGO TECHNIC DRIVER LICENSE VIP CARD Get your new LEGO Technic Bugatti Chiron o

Does the crease in the outer box affect the build?

"I didn't like her until I saw her from behind". ?

Posted Images

So, is this set gonna have the same distribution issues as Disney Castle, 911 GT3 and UCS Falcon in the first weeks?

I see some Eastern Europeans have been able to source it from local shops ahead of the street date so there should be some money to be made in the first days if supply is tight.

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Val-E said:

So, is this set gonna have the same distribution issues as Disney Castle, 911 GT3 and UCS Falcon in the first weeks?

I see some Eastern Europeans have been able to source it from local shops ahead of the street date so there should be some money to be made in the first days if supply is tight.

They won't make 3 PHH mistake again. I think supply should last the initial horde stint.

majority here and there were reporting that they were going to buy Rollercoaster but from what I've learned from store ppl set is performing - just ok.
however the trend of spending less money this season is significant comparing to the years before. probably because Solo is a total financial flop and Black Panther sets were much more popular than Infinity War ones, maybe because they were re-using majority of the minifigures again.
Lego Boost event starts today and will take place for another 3 days in London.
So the atual designer of this set will be in store to explain people why they should buy this set and try to understand why they don't.

Edited by Shewie
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/22/2018 at 2:38 PM, xeeeej said:

The actual car looks atrocious, so there was only so much Lego could do here.  Looks spot on, to be honest.

Gotta agree with you there.  They are ugly cars IMO.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 9:54 AM, Shewie said:

if you want more, give me a note.
 

so yours side picture is THE BEST so far! really great quality.. would you happen to have also pic of Chiron box next to Porsche box for size comparison?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, crayxlp said:

so yours side picture is THE BEST so far! really great quality.. would you happen to have also pic of Chiron box next to Porsche box for size comparison?

IMG_4775.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Too many parts. This one has 2 manuals and 5 part boxes plus the rim box. Seems you also get an exclusive code number for content and there is a luggage bag.

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, lego rules said:

Still no confirmation of the light blue ( medium or dark azure)?

Dark Azure and Dark Blue. I guess there will be a run on Technic Air Jets and Ocean Explorers to get the panels in the right colours cheaper!

Edited by Val-E
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Val-E said:

Dark Azure and Dark Blue. I guess there will be a run on Technic Air Jets and Ocean Explorers to get the panels in the right colours cheaper!

That's what I believe as well for colours but is there physically verification?

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, lego rules said:

That's what I believe as well for colours but is there physically verification?

Part reference numbers confirm it.

6 hours ago, Wimmer said:

Any images of the luggage bag and sticker sheet ?

Yes, on Reddit but I think it´s best not to post too many details on here before the official reveal.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...