42083 - Bugatti Chiron

Val-E

So, is this set gonna have the same distribution issues as Disney Castle, 911 GT3 and UCS Falcon in the first weeks?

I see some Eastern Europeans have been able to source it from local shops ahead of the street date so there should be some money to be made in the first days if supply is tight.

35 minutes ago, Val-E said:

So, is this set gonna have the same distribution issues as Disney Castle, 911 GT3 and UCS Falcon in the first weeks?

I see some Eastern Europeans have been able to source it from local shops ahead of the street date so there should be some money to be made in the first days if supply is tight.

They won't make 3 PHH mistake again. I think supply should last the initial horde stint.

majority here and there were reporting that they were going to buy Rollercoaster but from what I've learned from store ppl set is performing - just ok.
however the trend of spending less money this season is significant comparing to the years before. probably because Solo is a total financial flop and Black Panther sets were much more popular than Infinity War ones, maybe because they were re-using majority of the minifigures again.
Lego Boost event starts today and will take place for another 3 days in London.
So the atual designer of this set will be in store to explain people why they should buy this set and try to understand why they don't.

Edited by Shewie
  • Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 9:54 AM, Shewie said:

if you want more, give me a note.

so yours side picture is THE BEST so far! really great quality.. would you happen to have also pic of Chiron box next to Porsche box for size comparison?

30 minutes ago, lego rules said:

Still no confirmation of the light blue ( medium or dark azure)?

Dark Azure and Dark Blue. I guess there will be a run on Technic Air Jets and Ocean Explorers to get the panels in the right colours cheaper!

Edited by Val-E

8 hours ago, lego rules said:

That's what I believe as well for colours but is there physically verification?

Part reference numbers confirm it.

6 hours ago, Wimmer said:

Any images of the luggage bag and sticker sheet ?

Yes, on Reddit but I think it´s best not to post too many details on here before the official reveal.