75192 - UCS: Millennium Falcon 2017

chinothegeeko

When will you buy your first 75192 UCS Falcon?  

447 members have voted

1. 1. When will you buy your first 75192 UCS Falcon?

• First day VIP early access purchase.
    • 2x VIP promo in October 2017.
    • Wait for discount of between 10%-19%.
    • Wait for discount between 20%-29%.
    • Wait for discount of at least 30%.
    • Wait until it shows solid signs of retiring.
    • No plans to buy this set.

1 hour ago, Djmunch said:

I have the table to put the Falcon in (and plan to build around it), but not the Falcon....

The table was custom made, incredibly heavy to move and not cheap, but will be worth it once complete.

File 22-09-2017, 15 59 42.jpeg

Do you share a flat with Nigel Farage and Guardiola?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ravenb99 said:

You can buy multiple.  They are still pushing the whole we are getting into stores first to get some in hands of customers and the we won't have for release on 10/1 due to the vast amount of online backorders.  

It's the same calculated repsonses to the general public that they have used on pretty much every anticipated release the last few years.  

Good for flippers that is for sure 

Interesting. So you can buy as many as you want in store on the same VIP card, as long as you don't buy them at the same time (assuming manager says 1 per household.........)........

per transaction?

2 minutes ago, blocp13 said:

just phoned local, they had 6 today all gone but they are trickling in, second load this week. I don't see any point in rushing to get one, would be nice for my christmas build though.

At this rate I won't finish mine by Christmas (and I started a few days ago)!

With seemingly all of the stores getting regular shipments, has ANYONE had a backordered/waiting for stock order ship from SAH?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, winder00side said:

With seemingly all of the stores getting regular shipments, has ANYONE had a backordered/waiting for stock order ship from SAH?

Mine still is "waiting for stock", no change... But I'm really thinking about asking for canceling it right now and take my chances in Disney Springs Store next week...

3 minutes ago, winder00side said:

Still "waiting", going to try and get one in store next week at my local store with their shipment...

8 minutes ago, Floriano said:

Mine still is "waiting for stock", no change... But I'm really thinking about asking for canceling it right now and take my chances in Disney Springs Store next week...

If you hear anything about this store, lmk if you don't mind.  I've still yet to get one and starting a plan of attack at Disney.

9 minutes ago, Floriano said:

Sure. Apparently, Legoland Florida hasn't got any so far but expected to have some any time soon.

Nope, I was able to reach the Retail store directly.  Heather is always soo hard to get in touch with... Lol  She took my number to reach out to me when they do.  She's mentioned in the past about holding sets when they come in.  Not sure if they would do it with this one.  But realistically, no VIP card, no points.  800 points sucks to loose and I want the VIP card.  So, I doubt i'd purchase from Legoland.

Edited by Klownicle

I just got mine today at Glendale, CA store.  I was 10/12 and got there 30min before open.

Person their told me that no more shipments will be coming to the stores and that they are pre-sold out through the end of the year.  They also said 15k falcons have been sold so far and that they need to fire up the factory again which takes some time. 

She also mentioned that they will be printing out more special VIP cards because of it.  She sounded pretty confident about all this info but who knows???  Just passing along what I was told.

Edited by eaglepowers
corrected VIP passes to VIP cards.

10 minutes ago, Klownicle said:

Nope, I was able to reach the Retail store directly.  Heather is always soo hard to get in touch with... Lol  She took my number to reach out to me when they do.  She's mentioned in the past about holding sets when they come in.  Not sure if they would do it with this one.  But realistically, no VIP card, no points.  800 points sucks to loose and I want the VIP card.  So, I doubt i'd purchase from Legoland.

Yep, she promissed the same feedback to me. I hear you but in my case I only have a 2 weeks time-window in the USA to get this beast back to Brazil. So if no VIP points is what it is needed... VIP card I wouldn't have anyway. Although we do have official Lego presence in Brazil (about 10 stores in the country) we don't participate in the VIP program. I have a VIP membership but Lego won't send to me a card because my billing address is in Brazil... Third world problems...  

2 minutes ago, Floriano said:

Yep, she promissed the same feedback to me. I hear you but in my case I only have a 2 weeks time-window in the USA to get this beast back to Brazil. So if no VIP points is what it is needed... VIP card I wouldn't have anyway. Although we do have official Lego presence in Brazil (about 10 stores in the country) we don't participate in the VIP program. I have a VIP membership but Lego won't send to me a card because my billing address is in Brazil... Third world problems...  

Lego Brand Stores =/= Lego Certified Stores

• Like 1

Stratford Westfield got 8 today. Again unexpectedly. All gone by mid-day. Seems to be a similar pattern across all stores (at leaf in London). Looks like their getting on top of the issues and another week or two like this, then supply will have caught up with demand. Window for QF for 50% above RRP is closing in rapidly.