Ideas #017: 21309/92176 - NASA Apollo Saturn V

exciter1

Let's put it another way. We all k ow the clock is ticking on this set. We could have as soon as April (unlikely) or as late as year-end. 

Neither way there's enough certainty to start acquiring these when you feel the time is right for price / promos. I can't see it being discounted though.

not many non-lego retailers for this set in the Uk. Just John lewis and another I believe? 

1 hour ago, andyposterfan said:

Let's put it another way. We all k ow the clock is ticking on this set. We could have as soon as April (unlikely) or as late as year-end. 

Neither way there's enough certainty to start acquiring these when you feel the time is right for price / promos. I can't see it being discounted though.

not many non-lego retailers for this set in the Uk. Just John lewis and another I believe? 

John Lewis, Hamleys, Very, Littlewoods and one other. Only John Lewis and the other store have it in stock though.

Guest TabbyBoy
27 minutes ago, Captain_chaos said:

How April? It was released last June, so surely June would be the earliest?

I think Research Institute and Mars Rover were the hardest to get so far. If LEGO agreed on a set amount of 21309 to produce as part of their contract with the designer, why not pull it if it's reached? They need production space for all the Star Warts and Pooper Heroes crap. If people are now panicking on not having enough 21309, point the blame at the mirror, there's been more than enough opportunities.

• Alpinemaps changed the title to Ideas #017: 21309/92176 - NASA Apollo Saturn V