Ideas #017: 21309/92176 - NASA Apollo Saturn V

exciter1

2 hours ago, TabbyBoy said:

Was the glue on the box still warm?

Don't think so I got the email about it being shipped on the Saturday . Was acutally annoyed as they gave me a second mini advent calender for that online order probably be dished out to a Beaver. Although I must say the rocket is a great build nearly finished it.

On 29/11/2017 at 8:56 PM, TabbyBoy said:

"Sold Out" on UK SaH could be a false flag or 15DEC could be the very last distribution in the UK, let's hope so. Littlewoods charge well over RRP so that they can offer "interest free" payments.

Which branch? Mine is Reading and I very rarely have a problem. I've picked up over of 250 sets from them this week so far and I've been very happy. As with all retailers, ALWAYS choose C&C, never delivery.

Yeah that was a harsh lesson,it was two different home deliveries. Thought one delivery was a mistake as why would someone do that? And chanced it again, but same thing. Very order I've gone C&c, and waiting on a Lego SAH order that went missing (They use Yodel, I don't understand why anyone would use Yodel?!) last month to be reshipped on their 5th December run

Got my dispatch confirmation from Very

3 hours ago, terrymc4677 said:

I did my part and bought another 12. I'm almost to my goal of 40. Come on, fellow pickers! Let's pick up the pace!

Risky risky, possible long term hold at rrp.  Amazon, then target, now Wal-Mart.

1 minute ago, glostik said:

B&N doesnt get them as often or as big quantity

Well, as long as you can keep buying with 10% off, it will add up when its time to sell.  

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Val-E said:

In stock at EU Shop. Wow, this thread got quiet.

Thats happening with every new set which is appealing to collectors. 

1) great collectors demand

2) demand fueled by quick Flippers

3) demand by resellers thinking a second mars Rover

4) resellers breaking cause constantly sold out and thinking because of that it could be a second mars Rover

5) resellers + collectors demand has vanished

6) a life cycle of Minimum 1 year

• 3 weeks later...
  • Alpinemaps changed the title to Ideas #017: 21309/92176 - NASA Apollo Saturn V