KMart/Sears - Shop Your Way Rewards and points discussion

1 hour ago, MinifigW said:

Use code 10OFF25 for

Many thanks.  I got it to work on an order of two imperial trooper battle packs (75165).  Also, was able to use $3 in surprise points.  And after applying less than $10 of my own points, my total order for the two sets = $3.21.

• Like 4

Another incredible deal folks:
Use code 10OFF25 for
$10 off a $25 online purchase. May be reusable, but I wouldn't abuse this one.
Credit goes to the coupon community for discovering this deal.

this is significant on some sets.

fun in park for 19
telehandler for 19

2x imp troopers for 16

and others around 50% off

and there are still 100 sears gc on ebay for 85
  • Like 1

Many thanks.  I got it to work on an order of two imperial trooper battle packs (75165).  Also, was able to use $3 in surprise points.  And after applying less than $10 of my own points, my total order for the two sets = $3.21.

My choice too, sans the extra surprise points. $6.61 tax included for the two.
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, MinifigW said:

Use code 10OFF25 for

awesomeeeee

x2 (75165)

lol.jpeg

• Like 1

Use code 10OFF25 for

Used the coupon twice plus SYW points and got 2x Imperial Trooper BP and 2x Tie Advanced Prototype for free. Thanks!

I'm surprised you even ask ......

I knew the answer, but I wanted to hear it.
I have a Sears with in spitting distance of me, but only 1 out of 25 sets will let me pick up there. So strange.
I no longer order single sets, it's pretty much guaranteed to be bagged these days.
  • Like 1

I knew the answer, but I wanted to hear it.
I have a Sears with in spitting distance of me, but only 1 out of 25 sets will let me pick up there. So strange.
I no longer order single sets, it's pretty much guaranteed to be bagged these days.

That's indeed the problem with picking up at Sears - you need to check which sets ship to it, and check frequently. Sometimes sets will suddenly ship to Sears, but there's only a very limited amount before they go back to KMart fulfillment only. I typically keep all sets that ship to Sears in my cart, so I can just refresh and see which ones dropped off. And single sets work great shipping to Sears - I just no longer a fan of them sticking the packing slip directly to the box.
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, trstnkn said:

Total noob question but how can you use both surprise points and a coupon? It won't allow me to apply both. Is it specific to the surprise point offer or am I doing it wrong?

Total noob question but how can you use both surprise points and a coupon? It won't allow me to apply both. Is it specific to the surprise point offer or am I doing it wrong?

The $3 you get each month with a SYWR Max membership you can apply like almost real $$$ you have banked.
  • Like 1