KMart/Sears - Shop Your Way Rewards and points discussion

Looks like KMart is getting ready to add the new sets. There isn't a sub-$20 set that is on any decent kind of sale (excluding Nexo figures) anymore - they reset all the 20%+ off promos last night. Even in the $20+ category it is slim pickings - only good deal around is 41118 Friends Heartlake Supermarket for $20.99 (30% off), which stacks wonderfully with a $5 off $20 coupon to make it $15.99 (47% off), before other magic.

On a related note: KMart has expired some of my (non-clipped) still valid coupons. A bit ticked off about that.

1 hour ago, Darth_Raichu said:

This is new: I can only redeem up to $10 SYW points when I use coupons on my order. It gave me an error when I tried to apply more than $10 points

Hopefully just a glitch. Try on all three sites just in case. Will do some digging and see myself.

This is new: I can only redeem up to $10 SYW points when I use coupons on my order. It gave me an error when I tried to apply more than $10 points

I was in a store earlier today, also used a coupon and the cashier immediately applied $10 of my SYW points.  I couldn't figure out why she didn't use enough to cover the purchase, maybe this is a new thing?

Yikes, I hope it is a glitch.  Can't confirm right now as I dont have any points. I DID however spend $17 in points AND use my expiring $5 in Surprise points on the same order this evening right before posting this. 

IMG_9286.PNG

3 minutes ago, Martae54 said:

Yikes, I hope it is a glitch.  Can't confirm right now as I dont have any points. I DID however spend $17 in points AND use my expiring $5 in Surprise points on the same order this evening right before posting this. 

I did not see any coupon applied to that order.  I have no problem redeeming more than $10 points without coupons.

• Like 2

They were doing funky stuff this morning. I had no issue redeeming $5 off $20 coupons combined with ~$15 in points at 7:30am EST. As reported, I did notice that almost all sets had lost their 20% off, excluding 41118 which had gone from 20% to 30% off. As I checked again this afternoon, all 20% sets were back (e.g. Pizza Truck at $15.99), and 41118 was back at $23.99. That 30% off lasted for less than 12 hours.

Maybe this coupon w points restriction got implemented sometime this afternoon as well?

Anyone having issues with coupons? Trying to use the 5 off 15 online (Kmart) says invalid coupon. I tried all the coupons and they say invalid...

Is the item a HOT BUY? They just changed a lot of what is and isn't a hot buy today. I get Invalid coupon code when I inadvertently try on those.

6 hours ago, Lego Templar said:

Anyone having issues with coupons? Trying to use the 5 off 15 online (Kmart) says invalid coupon. I tried all the coupons and they say invalid...

As mentioned yesterday, I had a bunch of coupons that weren't supposed to have expired come up as "this coupon has expired" when applied to my order. Some did work though.

Kmart, SYW and everything affiliated with them, coupons, rewards, etc seem to be all messed up, changed or completely fine depending on when you look. They're obviously up to something... Let's hope they don't ruin everything.

Also, I was able to use a coupon this morning and apply as many points as I wanted.

Untitled.jpg

• Like 4

I was in a store earlier today, also used a coupon and the cashier immediately applied $10 of my SYW points.  I couldn't figure out why she didn't use enough to cover the purchase, maybe this is a new thing?

$10 is the max with out entering your pin instore. cashier may have just skipped the pin part? not sure if this limit would effect online somehow or not.

1 hour ago, KvHulk said:

Kmart, SYW and everything affiliated with them, coupons, rewards, etc seem to be all messed up, changed or completely fine depending on when you look. They're obviously up to something... Let's hope they don't ruin everything.

Also, I was able to use a coupon this morning and apply as many points as I wanted.

I have long since suspected them of running QA in Production..........

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, MinifigW said:

Those are some damn fine deals. I'm going to use my $30 voucher, points and some coupons to get a few hot dog vans this weekend. Did you see when the sale ends?

The sticker on the products say 6/3 in big letters.

And those prices must have blipped online in the AM on Monday, as Mizeur and I reported. Didn't see the HotDog Van for $17.99 though, I guess because I was hunting for $20+ items to use my $5 off $20 on.