KMart/Sears - Shop Your Way Rewards and points discussion

1 hour ago, Darth_Raichu said:

No discussion on competing affiliate links.  Repeatedly posting something that has already been removed by MOD will result in Warnings

If it was my post with a picture explaining my question, I apologize.  Next time message me so I understand what happened instead of just making it disapear, thus resulting in me wondering what happened and trying to post again. Also I dont know what a competing affiliate link is?

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Jman444 said:

If it was my post with a picture explaining my question, I apologize.  Next time message me so I understand what happened instead of just making it disapear, thus resulting in me wondering what happened and trying to post again. Also I dont know what a competing affiliate link is?

If a post is up and then disappears, it means the message has been removed by mod.  If no reason is provided, feel free to PM any mod to ask

As for competing affiliate links, basically anything that requires users to go to a portal website to access links to final destination websites has its own affiliate agreement with those websites, thus competing with Brickpicker for affiliate $.

3 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

If a post is up and then disappears, it means the message has been removed by mod.  If no reason is provided, feel free to PM any mod to ask

As for competing affiliate links, basically anything that requires users to go to a portal website to access links to final destination websites has its own affiliate agreement with those websites, thus competing with Brickpicker for affiliate $.

So shopyourway, which is this thread subject is a competitor?  I'm confused, also just wondering how a picture violates this if it didnt have a link. There are actual links to shopyourway that are still in this thread. 

3 minutes ago, Jman444 said:

So shopyourway, which is this thread subject is a competitor?  I'm confused, also just wondering how a picture violates this if it didnt have a link. There are actual links to shopyourway that are still in this thread. 

SYW is fine, SYWeverywhere is an affilliate program which is not ok. Don't feel bad, I occasionally forget about it too and have my posts removed (e.g. when I posted the same deal on Monday in the DD thread).

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Phil B said:

SYW is fine, SYWeverywhere is an affilliate program which is not ok. Don't feel bad, I occasionally forget about it too and have my posts removed (e.g. when I posted the same deal on Monday in the DD thread).

Also Fount, which I posted today making the same mistake and also had removed.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Phil B said:

Ok maybe someone can pm me the info on how to get the 15% +8% off that I was trying to ask about.

11 minutes ago, Jman444 said:

We have our own Raise.com affiliate links.  It would be nice if you'd use those (ALL THIS GREAT CONTENT AND ACCESS TO PHIL B).  Check my signature for BrickPicker affiliates.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Jman444 said:

SYW is the name of points program for all stores in Sears group.  If any promo requires you to go to a website first before clicking link to the store website, that promo competes with BP for affiliate $ and will be removed

• Like 1

Just in case you need underwears:

Kmart.com has Hanes Family Event. Members get $10 in Points when you buy 1 Hanes + 1 Tide + your choice of 1 Hanes, Tide or Downy. Works online and in store.

In Store is a better deal as you can use two $2 tide manufacturer coupons.

Points roll online as long as you pay 2 pennies out of pocket.

2 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

Kmart.com has Hanes Family Event. Members get $10 in Points when you buy 1 Hanes + 1 Tide + your choice of 1 Hanes, Tide or Downy. Works online and in store.

This combo again? I'm beginning to think underwear is used and dirty and that's why it comes with detergent....

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

Just when I was starting to disassociate underwear and exciter.  Thanks for the reminder, we all know you won't be taking part in this deal.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, stackables said:

Are there any 15/45 left out there?  I had one in my cart but it was expired.  I emptied my card to try another combination and it disappeared :(

I think those coupons were removed from the link quickly. Couple people reported that even $10 of $50 was gone too.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, stackables said:

Are there any 15/45 left out there?  I had one in my cart but it was expired.  I emptied my card to try another combination and it disappeared :(

$15/45 coupons have been deactivated. $10 off $50 now has limited availability  (essentially a YMMV situation). Looks like they caught on

• Like 1