LEGO Dimensions

Sauromosis

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any movement on these? I parted out most of mine but have a few homer, gimli, and craggers that I haven't allocated.

I was selling 1-2 Gimli minifigures a week on eBay for 5.99 +shipping. None have sold this week. Sold a bundle of the three Chima packs for $15 shipped last week. Selling six packs of the disks (2 level, 4 fun) was getting $5-$7 +shipping for a while (not lately.)
  • Like 1

I went to a few non-local stores two weeks ago, just a handful of left over Homer and Gimli (or nothing at all).  

My local stores have been sold out for a couple weeks now.  My recent cartfull purchase of Simpsons and Gimli last week was after I realized this was the last of the stock (i knew of one store that had some decent stock).  The stores were moving the sets to a smaller shelf or they integrated the remaining few sets in with the toys.  

I had one large international order last week and nothing since.  There are some sellers with lower prices on certain sets so I figure I'll just wait for them to sell out.  I've almost broke even, everything after that is profit.  I've only been selling on BL.

I've stored everything for the long haul.  

2 hours ago, legodelorean said:

I haven't been to any locations in a week.  Has anyone been to a store a few times in a row and not seen anything at all?  Since I have all the Homer's I want I haven't had the need to go to any stores lately.  I'm wondering if these are still coming in a bit at a time to stores.

I went to one 99 cent store in my area and found 19 homers. I left one because the box was damaged, there's two .99 cent stores in my area. I'm gonna go tomorrow and check my other .99 cent store I'll keep you posted, I didn't feel like driving...  

IMG_0269.JPG

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I thought this was interesting and possibly a warning for those that unbox and dump the bags together.
I was gathering a few Legolas and I thought I ran into a packaging mistake where an additional head and bow/arrow were in bag #2.
Turns out, the way the pieces were split between bags #1 & #2 differed in one box versus two other boxes I opened.
Had I not noticed, I would've shipped out a 2-headed Legolas and had a headless one left behind. :P

IMG_20170316_201430.thumb.jpg.f6082229533d8115984f907ac52dd6e1.jpg

• Like 3

Hi guys!
A simple and short question - I'm sure it's been asked a dozen times but I didn't find an answer.

Do you think that the Dimensions packs will increase in value once they really retire or the game is being shut down?

Thank you for your answers. Here in Europe the packs are down to -33/40/50/60% off RRP, so I'm interested in your thoughts.
Is it worth the investment for minifigures? E.T., BTTF, Knight Rider, Gremlins, Sonic, Slimer, Stay Puft, and so on...?

Best regards,
Infi

• Like 1

Hi guys!
A simple and short question - I'm sure it's been asked a dozen times but I didn't find an answer.
Do you think that the Dimensions packs will increase in value once they really retire or the game is being shut down?
Thank you for your answers. Here in Europe the packs are down to -33/40/50/60% off RRP, so I'm interested in your thoughts.
Is it worth the investment for minifigures? E.T., BTTF, Knight Rider, Gremlins, Sonic, Slimer, Stay Puft, and so on...?

Best regards,
Infi

Most of them will not.
The few obvious ones that you listed, the minifigs have some potential.
  • Like 1

Hi guys!

Best regards,
Infi

Most of them will not.
The few obvious ones that you listed, the minifigs have some potential.

It is steady seller, some characters are doing very good Jay, Krusty, Scooby, Bttf, JW, Unikitty, Emmet, ...as for me....last 2 weeks getting slower but still OK...sold 500+ packs just from eBay listing and couple 100th cases in bulk...ppl keep buying, PM me if you want some for good price...got 12-14 characters left.

• Like 3

Well that's interesting.  Not sure how much stock I'd put in that tweet though. 

Agreed. I'm sure rest of this year is planned out so they wouldn't "cancel" till 2018. If everything "rumored" came to be true. I'm hoping they don't. Would love to see Marvel/SW in the game.

I see both sides of the coin but if any TTL game is going to make it it's this one. If they bring the prices down on the F/T/L packs I think it would help them. I'm sure 50% off of RRP and they still make 200-300%. I think it's hurry up and wait kind of thing.

1 hour ago, brickolodon said:

It is steady seller, some characters are doing very good Jay, Krusty, Scooby, Bttf, JW, Unikitty, Emmet, ...as for me....last 2 weeks getting slower but still OK...sold 500+ packs just from eBay listing and couple 100th cases in bulk...ppl keep buying, PM me if you want some for good price...got 12-14 characters left.

Thank you very much for your post and thoughts @donbee & @brickolodon!

Thank you also for your offer @brickolodon, but I don't think it will be economic to send the sets over the big lake over here to Austria, Europe. :)
Thanks anyways!

So you think the new, unopened Dimensions sets will increase in value even if the Lego Dimensions game is discontinued because of the special mini figures in some sets?

In Europe a -50% discount is quite superb, even on dimension sets. Is it worth it to go for some of them?

Greetings,

Infi