Solo: A Star Wars Story - Movie Discussion

Message added by Jeff Mack

Link to the "spoiler/I have seen it" thread for Solo: A Star Wars movie (remember you need to "join" the club to view the content)
https://community.brickpicker.com/forums/topic/19227-the-i-have-seen-solo-and-want-to-talk-about-it-thread/

• 4 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, RKI_Fismo said:

Interesting pic. Will Woody let the Wookiee win?......My guess is yes.

If he wants to keep his arms attached to his body...

Also, sounds like Battlefront II will update to include Solo: a Star Wars Story.

Edited by Unkar’s Thug
  • Like 1

The brand is definitely diluted, but I'm more worried about some of the garbage directing that's going on. Plus, personally, I don't really care about Han Solo. He's not a very interesting character to me.

But, just like the rest, I'll see it in the theater. I am part of the problem.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, iahawks550 said:

The brand is definitely diluted, but I'm more worried about some of the garbage directing that's going on. Plus, personally, I don't really care about Han Solo. He's not a very interesting character to me.

Thank You!  

Thank You! 

Thank You!

THANK YOU!!!!!!

I've been saying that for 35+ years. 

Edited by Goofball814

3 hours ago, iahawks550 said:

But, just like the rest, I'll see it in the theater. I am part of the problem.

Feels a little weird, but I'm getting bored of just the Harrison Ford Han Solo. Kinda looking forward to this new actor take on Han.

2 hours ago, Unkar’s Thug said:

Feels a little weird, but I'm getting bored of just the Harrison Ford Han Solo. Kinda looking forward to this new actor take on Han.

That’s because Harrison Ford has been bored with playing Han Solo for almost 40 years. You could tell he was sleeping through Return of the Jedi. 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Ed Mack said:

One thing for sure, those hollywoodreporters love run-on sentences... geezz :crazy:

Between the run-on sentences and the big word choices, I honestly could not tell if the so called reviewer liked the movie or not.  :P

Seriously, somebody needs to tell these people it is ok to use more than 1 period in a paragraph :D

5 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

One thing for sure, those hollywoodreporters love run-on sentences... geezz :crazy:

Between the run-on sentences and the big word choices, I honestly could not tell if the so called reviewer liked the movie or not.  :P

Seriously, somebody needs to tell these people it is ok to use more than 1 period in a paragraph :D

It sounds like they liked it, but it has some issues...basically believing this kid is Han Solo.  Other than that, they liked it.  LOL.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Ed Mack said:

Not much buzz about a movie starting today.  Jeff and I have 6 PM tickets.  Expectations are moderate, so hopefully I won't be disappointed.  

I'm still on a semi-spoiler boycott, but I'll be caught up after our 7:30 showing tonight.

4 minutes ago, seapotato said:

I went to a screening last night. Meh. Not interested in buyiny any of the lego sets. I think the best characters were Lando and L3.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I get that impression about many STAR WARS products as of late.  They are nothing special anymore and expectations are always way too high.  

Did you like it more or less than The Last Jedi?
Ehhh....less? Hard to say lol. My friends and I kept asking why this and this happened after we finished watching. I guess it was cool to see how some of the stuff happened (the kessel run, winning the falcon etc).

5 minutes ago, seapotato said:

Ehhh....less? Hard to say lol. My friends and I kept asking why this and this happened after we finished watching. I guess it was cool to see how some of the stuff happened (the kessel run, winning the falcon etc).

Ouch, less than the last jedi...i hated the last jedi ha. I think my friends still want to go see this.  Emillia Clarke might have someone to do with that.