What did your child build today?

kfishe2

9 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

That honestly outclasses anything I could even remotely come up with myself.

Yeah. Same. Although I am taking a week off from work and we are trying our first Lego Ideas submission, so pics to come. He has been rebuilding some things from instructions, so I think he might have used the Metalbeard ones and then swapped out pieces as he went. Really enjoyed the old school rocket booster on the arm though!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
My son built 70835 Ronin R.E.X. I've got to admit it is pretty darn cool. Some of the best designs seem to be in the Ninjago line.

I wasn't a fan of this theme a few years ago, but I really like the newer sets. The figs are pretty neat, too. I would have wanted these really bad as a kid. Ninjas are always in style.
  • Like 4

23 hours ago, Zelgazra said:

I have a feeling that's not what I think it is. But if it is, lol! :drag:

Now I am curious to know what you were thinking. :-)

I hoped they would build an Endor ambush but eventually it turned out both teams got lost in a very dense Endor forest.

31 minutes ago, Simon74 said:

Now I am curious to know what you were thinking. :-)

Was trying to be subtle with the emote.... Everyone uses it like it's meant as a cigarette.... but I'm pretty sure it isn't. His eyes go all red and then he starts grinning like a fool. I imagined it as a Grow Op. Looks like the swat team is moving in on the farmers. :P 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

My 6-year old has been doing 70738 Ninjago Flight of Destiny but has been running into pieces not holding together and missing pieces. Even to me, the boat seems awfully "fragile". Anybody have issues/difficulties with this? She is up to bag 10 but can't/doesn't want to continue because when she attaches one thing, another falls apart... I also don't know what's up with the missing pieces. Trying to figure out if she perhaps used the wrong pieces somewhere earlier and thus missing pieces now. She's never had a problem like this and she's done a ton of sets...

d0ae72f823bbfa33f55fdeeac06aa6a5.jpg