What did your child build today?

kfishe2

96937891a009892f544e558e308c1f61.jpg

Big brother got the option to pick any battle pack he wanted. He loves clone wars stuff and the lego store had plenty of senate commandos and geonsis troopers, but he went right for the first order battle pack. He is 6 by the way. #marketresearch

• Like 3

4 hours ago, kfishe2 said:
My 4yo built 41115 Emma's Creative Workshop. She loves it, and I have to say the little printed post it notes are super cool! Friends sets get some cool tiny printed pieces that seem like they would be stickers in any other series.

They save the stickers for the UCS sets...

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

Finally starting in on getting all the Indy LEGO from the 3 movies. Curious to see a 4th movie in a couple of years.

You're hurting my brain a little bit. 4 Indiana Jones movies already exist. What is this "the 3 movies" of which you speak? Did Shia LeBeauf (sp?) effectively erase The Crystal Skull from existence or are you spacing out your viewing? Or does Raiders not count because Indiana Jones is not in the title?

2 minutes ago, Poly 30286 said:

You're hurting my brain a little bit. 4 Indiana Jones movies already exist. What is this "the 3 movies" of which you speak? Did Shia LeBeauf (sp?) effectively erase The Crystal Skull from existence or are you spacing out your viewing? Or does Raiders not count because Indiana Jones is not in the title?

He doesn't count the last one . I don't blame him . Lol 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

7620 Indiana Jones Motorcycle Chase

Picked this up on eBay recently. My 4 year old grabbed it from me and built it himself. Fun little build.

Finally starting in on getting all the Indy LEGO from the 3 movies. Curious to see a 4th movie in a couple of years.

2 hours ago, Poly 30286 said:

image.gif

• Like 2

7620 Indiana Jones Motorcycle Chase

Picked this up on eBay recently. My 4 year old grabbed it from me and built it himself. Fun little build.

I love that little set, I've sold it many times. Small, easy to pull out of a lot, and goes for $20-$25. 

6 minutes ago, Migration said:

I love that little set, I've sold it many times. Small, easy to pull out of a lot, and goes for $20-$25. 

I lucked into it $18 shipped on eBay.  It was complete.  Box is torn to shreds, and the instructions are falling apart, but as a long time Indy fan - I'm quite happy.

4 hours ago, TheGallows said:

My wife and son built this last week, they both enjoyed the build.  A set I only bought to sell hence the 'ebay' photo.

Quite an impressive finished product even though HP  doesn't interest me.

A couple years ago, I got a bulk lot that had 4842 in it.  I have no interest in HP (I've never seen it).  But I enjoyed the build, and was really impressed with how the finished product looked.  Once it was done, I photographed and flipped it just like you.  Definitely a fun build.

The QAR on your shelf behind you - that's a keeper (just like mine).  :)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

A couple years ago, I got a bulk lot that had 4842 in it.  I have no interest in HP (I've never seen it).  But I enjoyed the build, and was really impressed with how the finished product looked.  Once it was done, I photographed and flipped it just like you.  Definitely a fun build.

The QAR on your shelf behind you - that's a keeper (just like mine).  :)

Ahh couldn't agree more, absolutely love he QA!

A set I will have great difficulty parting with, if ever. Ive got the Black pearl on the shelf next to it.

1 minute ago, TheGallows said:

Ahh couldn't agree more, absolutely love he QA!

A set I will have great difficulty parting with, if ever. Ive got the Black pearl on the shelf next to it.

I think I see it way up in the corner?

I have a BP sitting in a bulk lot.  One of these days I'm going to go through that lot and actually pull it out.  I'm sure I'm going to have trouble selling it, too.  Don't know that I'll be able to.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TheGallows said:

My wife and son built this last week, they both enjoyed the build.  A set I only bought to sell hence the 'ebay' photo.

Quite an impressive finished product even though HP  doesn't interest me.

Cards against Humanity is awesome too.  Definitely need a certain sense of humor, though.  A dark, twisted mind doesn't hurt, either.

• Like 1

I think I see it way up in the corner?

I have a BP sitting in a bulk lot.  One of these days I'm going to go through that lot and actually pull it out.  I'm sure I'm going to have trouble selling it, too.  Don't know that I'll be able to.

Yep that's the one. While its not quite as impressive as the QA, its still a great looking ship and the the two go so well together.

1 hour ago, Huskers1236 said:

Cards against Humanity is awesome too.  Definitely need a certain sense of humor, though.  A dark, twisted mind doesn't hurt, either.

It is! My wife requested it for Christmas, we've only had a couple of games with some friends but it is great fun.