Pirates 2015

steveviscious89

I had a few Brick Bountys delivered today, six of which had seal codes 07S4. These must have been from the first run. This should add a couple more quid to BIN price :)

Why is that?

I had a few Brick Bountys delivered today, six of which had seal codes 07S4. These must have been from the first run. This should add a couple more quid to BIN price :)

You do realize it is still available at Shop at Home, don´t you? Maybe rumour of its sinking was premature and it shall rule the waves for another year. I´d certainly not stock up until that was a bit clearer.

You do realize it is still available at Shop at Home, don´t you? 

Yeah I figured that out smart**s. I was going on:

(a) Sold Out at LEGO Shop at Home USA

(b) CS rep informing me that it was no longer on their ordering list 

(c) Three major UK retailers being sold out with others running low stock

We'll call it a gamble. As for "stocking up when it all becomes a bit clearer" Surely at that point its too late no? You know when there's a big fat Sold out label on the website and you can't get hold of it anywhere. Tell me how does one stock up at that point? Especially if you want a 25% discount on them all.

If it doesn't go in the next month or so I'll shift some at Christmas and keep the rest along with the 131 T1 Campervans and 22 Tower Bridges that I'm still waiting to retire.

• Like 2

(B) CS rep informing me that it was no longer on their ordering list 

© Three major UK retailers being sold out with others running low stock

We'll call it a gamble. As for "stocking up when it all becomes a bit clearer" Surely at that point its too late no? You know when there's a big fat Sold out label on the website and you can't get hold of it anywhere. Tell me how does one stock up at that point? Especially if you want a 25% discount on them all.

If it doesn't go in the next month or so I'll shift some at Christmas and keep the rest along with the 131 T1 Campervans and 22 Tower Bridges that I'm still waiting to retire.

Sometimes you just have to go with your gut.

(b) CS rep informing me that it was no longer on their ordering list 

(c) Three major UK retailers being sold out with others running low stock

Ok! We could add one big final restock at EU shop before records vanished as further proof. Hope it works out for you. I have my sources for getting it below RRP but keeping powder dry for now as there are more interesting sets retiring, hopefully!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, tractorboy said:

If they bring out another wave, I have a feeling we might see an Imperial Flagship remake.

Doesn't look like it will be 2016 at this point - no rumors or leaks. Considering a new Pirates of the Caribbean is scheduled for 2017 I'd expect a Black Pearl is most likely, although it depends what else is featured in the film (but the Pearl seems almost a given).