What did you do today?

Woke up, fell out of bed, dragged a comb across my head...found my way downstairs and drank a cup, looking up I noticed I was late. Found my coat and grabbed my hat, made the bus in seconds flat, found my way upstairs and had a smoke, somebody spoke and I went into a dream.

wonder how many here will get that reference.

Edited by Migration

35 minutes ago, Migration said:

Woke up, fell out of bed, dragged a comb across my head...found my way downstairs and drank a cup, looking up I noticed I was late. Found my coat and grabbed my hat, made the bus in seconds flat, found my way upstairs and had a smoke, somebody spoke and I went into a dream.

For some it’s blinding obvious, probably only need the first 7 words.  For others probably not so much, it is fairly old now.  

1 hour ago, Migration said:

Dagwood

• 1 month later...

Finally finished reading every post in this thread:

My god, the Mack brothers' next book should be a novelisation of that thread (minus the 100 or so pages of unrelated banter). It's got everything: The thrill of the chase, mysterious buyers, big gambles, big returns, suspense (is it limited or not?), a rollercoaster of waves and a supervillain to boot! Oh, and I got to find out who Darin is.

Now I can get back to having a life. Thanks BP.

• Like 2

Watched the Formula 1 Grand Prix of Spain today. What an epic race, Dutch driver Max Verstappen won! Youngest Formula 1 race winner ever. Last week he was promoted from the Toro Rosso team to the Red Bull team.

So, dear TLG..I know you hate the Dutch, and as the Dutch soccer team did not made it to the European Championship....we will not ask for the Dutch minifigures soccer series. But, could you please consider a UCS model of a Red Bull Formula 1 race car (type RB12) and make sure it has #33 on it (no stickers please). Thank you.:derisive:

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 10:31 PM, exciter1 said:

We went here a couple weeks ago for Mother's Day. It's about the best I can do, about an hour away.

This is our backyard in the Winter.

Okay I need to know how serious you are about that being your backyard in winter. I'm about to interview for a job in Dayton.

1 minute ago, Alpinemaps said:

Okay I need to know how serious you are about that being your backyard in winter. I'm about to interview for a job in Dayton.

Well, just during certain periods.  We've had milder Winters of course.

It's not uncommon to have 20F-30F for an entire month between January and February though.

• Like 1

"What did you do today?"

I started asking myself what purpose the term "AFOL" has been created for. According to Wikipedia the acronym was invented in 1995 - as a description for adult fans of LEGO, of course. But what is that acronym for? What is its purpose? Why is it so important to have the "A" in the name? Why is it not just "FOL" or without any acronym at all?

Edited by Frank Brickowski

"What did you do today?"

I started asking myself what purpose the term "AFOL" has been created for. According to Wikipedia the acronym was invented in 1995 - as a description for adult fans of LEGO, of course. But what is that acronym for? What is its purpose? Why is it so important to have the "A" in the name? Why is it not just "FOL" or without any acronym at all?

Adults playing with toys needs a people friendly term to justify it. :)

• Like 1

Guest brickcrazyhouse

today we had fun making coasters. here's two

20160529_195333.jpg

Edited by brickcrazyhouse