What did you do today?

• 2 weeks later...

I went to the Massachusetts School of Law in Andover, Massachusetts for Animal Rights Day. http://www.mslaw.edu/animal-law-2014/   It an amazing event that keeps getting better every year. I got to pet an alligator today along with lots of other critters. 

My girlfriend Michelle had a table selling her kids book Kyppa and the Duckling. Most of the proceeds from the book  today are donated to the Sampson Fund here on the Cape. Not that we sold that much but I always match it so any amount helps. Kyppa was our Rottweiler who was a AKC Good Citizen and a CAP Therapy Dog. Michelle would take her to nursing homes and rehab facilities. Kyppa was obsessed with tennis balls so you had to watch out for walkers that had them.

She'll kill me for posting her picture.

20160326_114628.jpg

Pictures are too big for one post. It keeps merging...

Edited by MarleyMoose
  • Like 3

Baked traditional polish food for easter this morning, then played the Easter bunny for the kids, had brunch with the fam with way too much food and sweets - then watched my kids build their poly's they found when doing the egg hunt, played basketball and baseball with the kids for a few hours outside, grilled lamb and duck for dinner, and overall had a nice and relaxing Easter Sunday. Life's good when you can spend time like this with the ones you love.

(And it didn't hurt that I sold some LEGO while doing all this :) )

• Like 3

Created a new cocktail: 30 ml white Port, 30 ml Vodka, 30 ml fresh pressed Lemon Juice, 20 ml Honey Syrup (Acacia Honey recommended), 10 ml Parfait Amour. Shake, (fine)strain into chilled champagne coupe. Preliminary name: Rosebud. Enjoy :)

Edited by Hamlet

4 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

Saw this just up the freeway from my place

Can you imagine the phone call with your insurance company? "Yes, I was rear ended by an airplane. That's right, an airplane."

It's on the news.  Go streak, since it's warm out, but warn us first so we can switch off the TV before you do.

2 hours ago, exciter1 said:

It's on the news.  Go streak, since it's warm out, but warn us first so we can switch off the TV before you do.

I'll pass on the streaking, thank you.

Guess I'm a little surprised it made the news outside of San Diego.  I can see the freeway from my house - it's still significantly backed up.  Probably will be that way for awhile longer, too.  Sadly, there was a fatality.  They still haven't moved the plane, and two of the four lanes are still closed down.

• Like 1