What did you do today?

I was up with my 1 year old son from 0345-0515 because apparently it was playtime. The we woke up at 0800 and a local WM was showing 50% SW so we ran out the door. There was nothing on the shelves, so I went up to an associate and the app no longer even showed the products at the store. Not sold out, but just not in the scroll. So we bought some balloons and flowers and came home with a $15 Naidas Secret Spa (because my life was missing purple Dolphins). Time to make breakfast, bake a cake, and then go play in the snow (currently falling here in STL). And drink coffee.

I did a WM run this morning as well, hunting for the $7 10695s and 10697s it was showing in stock at 2 of them, and the $25 crafting boxes at one .... None to be found and no toys manager on duty .. Might put in a call tomorrow to check. Brought home croissants instead .....

• Like 1

Guest brickcrazyhouse

so after surveying the damage, It's not that bad. We were able to rebuild the Market street and Parisian restaurant fairly easily.  There was a small dent in the table.  Boards are now secured and fridge is empty. found wheels for segways so avengers are taking a spin. 

cx.png

Edited by brickcrazyhouse

On ‎2‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 11:16 PM, brickcrazyhouse said:

so after surveying the damage, It's not that bad. We were able to rebuild the Market street and Parisian restaurant fairly easily.  There was a small dent in the table.  Boards are now secured and fridge is empty. found wheels for segways so avengers are taking a spin.

What's up with the last guy tho, why he gotta run?

Guest brickcrazyhouse
25 minutes ago, Lordoflego said:

What's up with the last guy tho, why he gotta run?

Hawkeye doesn't deserve a segway. Same way Aquaman would be left running, even though they would need it the most.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, thoroakenfelder said:

wait, you were looking for a loaf of bread in a bin of LEGO? LOL

I'm doing a massive inventory right now because I cannot put away an incomplete set. I've gone through 20+ mostly $30-$50 kids sets. So far I am missing the following:

1 brown crate

1 tr. green bottle

1 loaf of bread

1 red apple

2 cookies

1 teddy bear

1 venom minifigure 

Venom is having a lovely picnic in some secret nook in my house. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Poly 30286 said:

I'm doing a massive inventory right now because I cannot put away an incomplete set. I've gone through 20+ mostly $30-$50 kids sets. So far I am missing the following:

1 brown crate

1 tr. green bottle

1 loaf of bread

1 red apple

2 cookies

1 teddy bear

1 venom minifigure 

Venom is having a lovely picnic in some secret nook in my house. 

Maybe they're hiding with a 1x4 dark blue plate I'm missing from the Truck in my Winter Village Cottage (which I suspect has eloped with one of my wife's cookbooks for which we have been searching the house for 3 weeks straight as well .....). Familiar story .....

9 minutes ago, Phil B said:

Maybe they're hiding with a 1x4 dark blue plate I'm missing from the Truck in my Winter Village Cottage (which I suspect has eloped with one of my wife's cookbooks for which we have been searching the house for 3 weeks straight as well .....). Familiar story .....

In the land of all the missing left socks? :)

I usually have to order some bricks & pieces after inventory. I now have LEGOloss Jr. with her very own sets to mix up and sprinkle around the house. I may have to institute a punishment policy: one week banned from building for each unrecovered piece.

I spent the rest of today cruising far away clearance (again). One Walmart was the most organized toy dept I have ever seen in WM. Another looked like someone had taken all the toys and moved them to do resets and then forgot to put them back. 15 minutes apart. Polar opposites.

I gave a presentation at our school's PTA meeting for an online ticket solution for ticket sales for PTA events. Like the Daddy-Daughter Dance, Mother-Son Bowling, etc.

Our PTA is pretty much stay at home moms. Of course, meetings are only at times convenient for them (not for working parents or teachers).

The biggest complaint about any of the ticket sales for events is that it's right after school when working parents can't buy tickets. Some of the events sell out and people complain. So I was showing them some options for selling tickets.

• Like 3

On 3/3/2016 at 6:13 PM, gazza said:

woke up, fed the cat, went to the gym, got ready for and went to work, got some lego delivered to the office (highlight of the day), came home and made a coffee.

:D

same again. today my doctor who, wall-e and mystery machine arrived all the way from viking-land :D 

• 2 weeks later...