40223 - Snowglobe

Val-E

4 minutes ago, CosmicSpeed said:

Yes, arrives tomorrow by EOD. Ordered only 5 when they first popped up. Not looking to become banhammered.

I ordered pretty quickly and same here. Only 5. I also live close to the warehouse based on shipping times and it seems like sometimes they purposefully delay it so it doesn't get to my place too soon. 

8 minutes ago, Phil B said:

Yes, QFLL are pouring in. But there is no excuse for listing your five at $47 when everyone else is at $50. That's eBay mentality...

And I think the sales rank is high enough that most of the riff raff will be out of here by next year. I'd guess $50 FBA again next Christmas unless they find another few pallets. 

3 minutes ago, andyposterfan said:

FYI on the nutcrackers mentioned above ... they are freely available in the Uk still. This has been anything but a limited window promo despite what lego said. Most SaH stores have them for spend >£60

its a pity as the short availbslty that was promised hasn't  come to pass which means it will hurt it's value.

that was what the 2nd part of my post was referring to.  They weren't limited to the LEGO promotion this year like in the past which is taking it one step further then giving out and selling previous years promos throughout the following year.   Just keep in mind nothing is truly limited to a set time frame anymore and it will keep getting pushed further year by year like it has.